Home

Caption Game 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woah.jpg

Raz ~ Hey Sasha, I found a room in your head with a bunch of glasses that looked like the ones you wear, well, they show little videos of thoughts you have like 'Science', 'Lab improvments', 'Psychonauts buisness', and etc., but the one with the label of 'Perverted Fantasies' was gone and I can't find it. Any idea where it is?

woah.jpg

Sasha had reached a state of divine transcendence known as Nirvana.

Well that's what he thought anyway, the truth was that he had reached a state of Shirtvana.

Actually that's just what Raz told him afterward, the real truth was that he was standing barefoot on a siringe of Morphine.

It was the best christmas ever.

You seem to hate anyone who seems to make a funny caption.

Sorry. Geeze.

Ill stop being funny then.

Ok?

God.

( Grududcuuz has been killed due to no-funnyness. Please ignore all above posts of his, or regarding to him. FOREVER!!!!11!!!!!! Dun-Dun-Dun!!!!!!!oneone!!!!!!!)

You seem to hate anyone who seems to make a funny caption.

Sorry. Geeze.

Ill stop being funny then.

Ok?

God.

( Grududcuuz has been killed due to no-funnyness. Please ignore all above posts of his, or regarding to him. FOREVER!!!!11!!!!!! Dun-Dun-Dun!!!!!!!oneone!!!!!!!)

GOD. YES. OF COURSE I HATE EVERYONE WHO MAKES A FUNNY CAPTION.

Why else would I hate someone. Geez.

Oh, wait. I'm ignoring you. Partly because you told me to, and partly because it makes me feel better about myself.

Sasha had reached a state of divine transcendence known as Nirvana.

Well that's what he thought anyway, the truth was that he had reached a state of Shirtvana.

Actually that's just what Raz told him afterward, the real truth was that he was standing barefoot on a siringe of Morphine.

It was the best christmas ever.

You have been Sigged.

Raz: Are you really sure you want me to do this? I'm only 10, and I haven't even heard of the song "Stinkfist."

Den Mother: Shut up, my underwear is wedged up there pretty high.

dude wtf grud wins? there was only 1 caption

Sorry, he was the only one who entered. It was up for over 24 hours.

Archived