Home

The Tree Stump

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, only five posts.

You realize I never had to post 'must post!' posts to reach my 1000 post. It was pure, hard...

Yeah... When I was your age, we had to walk 15 miles. IN THE SNOW. ON FIRE.

Well I have to deal with gangs, terrorists, video game players, and child molesters.

If ya say that next time people to say "To get to school I had to go..." stories it shuts them up good.

not anymore!!! I'ma make some freindship braclets Kila, wanna join me?

I will create one that is pink because pink reminds me of Darth_Ave. Well...dark pink.

Lalala...I am having so much fun. I wonder when Zetz is going to take my stump quotes.

Hey Squid if you have time to do this and other threads then why don't you do the rpg that KC started. (I don't memorize names. So I'll just call him KC). Are you not as interested in the rpg as you use to be? Just wondering...

BTW can I add you to my buddy list?

Hey Squid if you have time to do this and other threads then why don't you do the rpg that KC started. (I don't memorize names. So I'll just call him KC). Are you not as interested in the rpg as you use to be? Just wondering...

BTW can I add you to my buddy list?

You know what is wrong with those RPG's?

When I am invited to one I can't join because it already has millions of pages on it

or it I'll get into it early and find out that the person who I was RPing with isn't posting...and then I am left to quietly die.

You know what is wrong with those RPG's?

When I am invited to one I can't join because it already has millions of pages on it

or it I'll get into it early and find out that the person who I was RPing with isn't posting...and then I am left to quietly die.

Nothing is really happening in the RPG I'm in. You can join in when we're out of Jin's head.

Archived