Home

Please answer quick

Naga Sadow

:eyeraise: What exactly are you requesting? Please be a little more thorough, and communicative in your requests. Punctuation and sentence structure would help you greatly in that endeavor. ;)

If I understood you correctly... You want to be able to port TSL mods to KOTOR?

This won't work with anything but some skins and the like as the 2 games file formats differ slightly, so most mods cannot be transferred between the 2 games... sorry.

Textures for the blade colors might be possible with some work*, but the uti files and models are a definate no, different file formats.

The same applies to the saber upgrade crystals, the 2 games handle these quite differently.

* I cannot say how to port these though because of Forum Rule #14... sorry! This is something you will have to figure out on your own for your own personal use.

Textures for the blade colors might be possible with some work*, but the uti files and models are a definate no, different file formats.

The same applies to the saber upgrade crystals, the 2 games handle these quite differently.

* I cannot say how to port these though because of Forum Rule #14... sorry! This is something you will have to figure out on your own for your own personal use.

I can get around rule 14 though ;)

Open up kotor tool and point it at your k1 directory

extract the lightsaber textures making them a tga (I think kotor tool does that nowadays..) load up your favourite image program and play with the colours until they are similar to what you want them to look like.

See Red there is a way to help without breaching the rules. :twogun:

Archived