Home

Ending Cinematic (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Klia

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what he thinks of us. We should ask. That is, if he gives out his e-mail. If I knew there were people out on the internet like me, I would not be giving out my e-mail.

Well there was that one famous rap singer that gave out his cell number in a song. He had to disconnect it though cause he got to many calls, it was funny...hehehe, stupid guy.

Well there was that one famous rap singer that gave out his cell number in a song. He had to disconnect it though cause he got to many calls, it was funny...hehehe, stupid guy.

That happens a lot actually, that's why most TV shows start phone numbers with 555 which, as far as I know, has no numbers assigned ot it.

That happens a lot actually, that's why most TV shows start phone numbers with 555 which, as far as I know, has no numbers assigned ot it.

I would always wonder about those numbers when I was little. I would want to call them lol. But mother didn't want that....boo...hoo....

Speaking of numbers though, anyone know that one Tag phone number they say to call when girls try to attack you....is that real? It sez it is and I was wonderin if it was just that a machine would pick up and say something or what.

Think about it. This is the PsychoNauts forum. The 'official' Majesco one http://majescoentertainment.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=56 has 39 threads. We have like, a number that is much larger than 39. Serious. If I were Mr. Tim, I'd be readin' this forum.

Oh, he most definitely is. He mentions us often.

Think of the Double Fine Art Pony.

Archived