Home

Mara Jade Dancer Outfit

The_Maker

Well, after nearly 2 weeks of trying to get this bugger finished I did it, requested by wampa and done by yours truly :)

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16767.html

Stats:

Increased persuation skill to +6,

Changed texture+icon & added a merchant with the uti

Eh, its not my best... didn't really like the final outcome since I can't get DS textures to work so... Meh. :(

Screenshot: http://www.pcgamemods.com/screenshot/76796.html

C&C Welcomed.

I find it strange that 1100 people have viewed the thing but only 70 have downloaded it :p, that either means there are a lot of perverts on PCGM or almost no one likes it :(

heh Maker i dunno why so many views and not so many DL's. BUT I downloaded it, the screenshot lokos great and I cant wait to get it and have the girls dance.

Well done buddy !

kdsphantom

EDIT:

I went into game and tried to find/get item Maker but i didnt see it for sale on Greeda's shop. Trying the cheat code didnt work either :(

i made sure i installed it right and redid everything but still no go on what lokos to be a great outfit.

The skin looks good, nice work.

Just to note when using the console giveitem cheat the game only looks for the file name, It doesn't care about the resref and tag. Infact it has been discovered that the resref would have only been used by the devs game editor and not by the game itself. However if the item is to be inserted in the game via script then you have to make sure you get the correct tag.

Oh, no, it works on my girl (still on peragus, ugh) but I couldn't edit it to make it upgradeable. giveitem g_mdanceroutfit should net you the outfit though. Try KSE if you can, after you expand your savegame and have the master inventory list refresh just scroll through it looking for g_mdanceroutfit, when you add it, it will show as mara jade's dancers outfit in the kse window, just commit and load.

I was trying to edit via KT to make the outfit upgradeable, it just wasn't working (not sure I was doing it right either, but eh).

Yes yes, now go enjoy your female characters total sexiness...

Perverts =P

If PCGM wasn't down I would go check on how many dls I have gotten or if the link I posted even still works but its still down =/.

I am also thinking about releasing my Khoonda Armor Mod but I dunno yet...

Edit: And wampa have you re-downloaded it and copied EVERYTHING into your override? It should be working o_0. Works for me, works for maaneeack and (I am assuming) CrudeMatter. Do you have any other mods installed personal or made by someone else that might be interferring with it hmmm? :angel:

The outfit is really good verry well done have a cople off issues with it. But all and all its really good. (issues dose not work on my female NPC reverts bact to standerd Dancer outfit,not in roden shop) You should mebe think of redoing it were you can upgrade it.

Really good work

To make the outfit upgradeable you just change the body variation from 0 to 1. I think it's because 0 is for the quest-version of the standard dancer's outfit, and afaicr it's not upgradeable.

Nice outfit Maker, though I did also add +6 charisma to it, if you're gonna look like that you should be able to get anyone to do just about anything, heh.

I just don't get it, within all reasoning it should be working. I got the UTI, altered the texture variations, added an icon, a description... what else could be missing?! :eyeraise:

Just a check, did the Zip come with

• A .uti file
  • 6-9 textures files including icon?
  • A readme
  • A screenshots folder
  • An overrride folder

?

If not then your download went haywire somewhere... :(

Hey maker i can see your busy helping wampa to get it working. But i just wanted to ask if you had any ideas why it wont work on any my NPC it just reverts back to standerd dancer outfit. Ive cheaked my overide follder. And there nothing in it that should be interfering with the outfit.

Archived