Home

Isn't The Last Test For The Star Map On Korribon A Drag?

kookaburra

^^^^

I did that once, I got rid of the vibroblade since it isn't really anything special.

And Chaleur, I kept the sword by taking care of the rogue students (I actually helped them then lied to Uthar), cleared out the droids in the Tomb of Marka Ragnos, got the tablet from the crazy Sith instructor, and learned the Sith code, without even doing Lashowes quest or giving him the tablet. Besides, as far as I know, the tablet and holocron don't do anything for you, they're just items.

^^^^

I did that once, I got rid of the vibroblade since it isn't really anything special.

And Chaleur, I kept the sword by taking care of the rogue students (I actually helped them then lied to Uthar), cleared out the droids in the Tomb of Marka Ragnos, got the tablet from the crazy Sith instructor, and learned the Sith code, without even doing Lashowes quest or giving him the tablet. Besides, as far as I know, the tablet and holocron don't do anything for you, they're just items.

Hey! That crazy Sith teacher was my father you know! :lol:

Besides, as far as I know, the tablet and holocron don't do anything for you, they're just items.

That is true. But they are important historical artefacts, dash it. I think you should get dark side points if you give them to Uthar. The sword is...well, just a sword. It might look pretty in a museum, but you can't learn as much from bling.

I'm not so concerned about what they do or don't do for you.

What I found funny, Was when I gave up the sword , I got a cut screen from

Carth telling me maybe we should hang onto it...

So I reload and I keep it, But nothing ever came of it.

But Yeah I liked the Planet, I found it alot of fun going into all the Tombs,

each one different....Even had some good light/dark path stuff going on

that planet. Even had some side stuff going on in there.....Carth's son

and Julanis old Boyfriend made for some good backstory.

I think you can keep all three. I gave up the tablet this time I played through (just today :D), but I did everything else. You can save/kill the students in the Shyrack caves, interrogate the prisoners (which you can get prestiege for LS by the way), destroy/help the rogue assassin droid (That is one of my favorite tombs, you can get so much experience by just slaughtering the 20 or so guard droids; I pretty much force jumped from droid to droid, killing on contact. And I love when after the droid tells you what is going on, HK says "That is so sad. Are you damaged, is it repairable?" Not to mention when you get the parts that he gives you HK goes, "No, no, no, upgrades will be FINE!"). That, and I gave Uthar the Sith code.

It is kind of strange, because I talk to Uthar, and I still have to gain presteige - and I am the only student! I killed Shaardan in the tomb of Ajunta Pall, I killed Lashowe after helping her because she wouldn't let us go back together, I persuaded Kel Agwinn to leave and go to the Jedi, I got Dustil Onasi to become LS and leave, and I persuaded Mekel that maybe he should leave the Sith. And yet, master Uthar still doesn't do anything :xp:.

I wish Nur Ab Sal, or whatever his name is, would make a Yuthura hardcore, or a Lashowe hardcore. Yuthura is pathetic. When I fought her, it was "stasis field" then "power attack" then done. Two rounds, that is all it took. And as for Lashowe, I almost wish that they had made a little bit more after you get accepted as a Sith, maybe meeting the Sith masters and getting looked at to be an apprentice. Maybe you could explore Korriban more, or something, and the Star Map was in the same tomb, but the tomb was somewhere else. But anyways, about Lashowe, I got that she was really the most dangerous of the the Sith, that she was the best. Well, except for Mekel, but he can be persuaded to change his ways. But when I fought Lashowe, it was faster than my Yuthura fight.

• 2 weeks later...

* OFF TOPIC *

Hmmm... Call me slightly slow but I just realized something while reading this last message. I wonder if Nur Ab Sal got Sith-erized from his use of the Atlantean machinery in Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis...

Korriban was awesome, the only complaint I have is after you kill Uthar and Yuthura, how you have become the master of the academy because of this, but nobody else seems to care.

Even when you are confronted by the 3 Sith students before you re-enter the academy and tell them what you did, and then you obliterate them all in like 2 rounds none of them submit and call you master or something.

And after you do that the entire academy decides they want to kill you. Huh? You just killed the 2 highest members of the academy and 3 students including the most promising one (and have told them you are revan etc) yet none of them bow down before you or even check if what you said was true? I mean, if a dude walks in and goes "Here is Uthar's head! I am now your master!", they arent exactly going to be keen to fight you eh?

Well, it is like some of the other games, if you go DS you always become a third side fighting everyone, and even if you aren't the game probably wouldn't let you get an army. Besides, who said those Sith in the academy were dum? In fact, another problem with that is: How did the Sith inside know what had happened? They hadn't seen anything.

Well they were dumb for attacking you when you easily killed those more powerful than them.

They didn't know what happened, the girl says that they saw you Uthar and Yuthura walk in, but only you come out, and they demand an explanation. So either you tell them you killed them, you tell them you're a jedi, or say that nothing happened. Either answer gets the same result, as apart from some slightly different dialogue they attack you.

Oh well it would have been cool to be the master anyway, getting an army wasn't exactly what I had in mind, just being the boss and maybe a side quest to do with selecting/training recruits or something. Just something that makes it feel more like your guy really is this all powerful Sith Lord Revan dude. Although I guess cutting your way through the academy has a similar effect ...

^^^^

I agree Thaeos, I think the hostile academy was a lame way out as well, while that is what would happen to a Jedi PC, the students should have bowed down to a Sith PC...

Possibly have a subquest for the remaining students to contest for the right to be your second.

Archived