Home

The G-men

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel my 200th post should be in the G-men thread. Just sayin'. I'll play catch up.

- Snape, a Psychonaut? That has some definite possibilities for obsession. But, really? I think Hagrid should be an Psychonaut.

- Crispin doll. Would it be... crusty?

- I'm not really a marriage sort of person. I'm a... buy-me-things-fool kind of person. Just kidding. But I'd rather die when I'm old, please! I'm still going to have a very active life as an 80-year old. And I'd rather die old and past usefulness (as I will be) than young with life ahead of me. Are you trying to depress people??

/200th post.

I feel my 200th post should be in the G-men thread. Just sayin'. I'll play catch up.

- Snape, a Psychonaut? That has some definite possibilities for obsession. But, really? I think Hagrid should be an Psychonaut.

- Crispin doll. Would it be... crusty?

- I'm not really a marriage sort of person. I'm a... buy-me-things-fool kind of person. Just kidding. But I'd rather die when I'm old, please! I'm still going to have a very active life as an 80-year old. And I'd rather die old and past usefulness (as I will be) than young with life ahead of me. Are you trying to depress people??

/200th post.

Crusty Crispen dolls????? Woah, and congrats on your 200 post. Only 800 more to go until you reach yout super 1000s!!!

.:nods:. I pay homage to G-Peep and G-Peep alone.

Granted, 1000 is a large number. But what makes it super? Couldn't 999 plausibly be as super a number?

G-Peep Doll update: They are cut out. But I shall not be sewing him until this weekend.

.:nods:. I pay homage to G-Peep and G-Peep alone.

Granted, 1000 is a large number. But what makes it super? Couldn't 999 plausibly be as super a number?

G-Peep Doll update: They are cut out. But I shall not be sewing him until this weekend.

When you hit 1000 you can change your user title. Also, when you get as many as me, people start thinking you're a mod and begin PMing you for help.

G-Peep acknowledges your homage.

Well, first of all, I will gladly marry G-Peep.

Secondly, it will take a while to complete this. My mom has refused me access to the sewing machine because she does not know how to use it or what to do if I break it. So I'm sewing this by hand. And, well, I'm not very good. I've been sewing (and surfing the 'Net) for the last hour and have only got up his foot and leg because my thread keeps on knotting. -_-;;

Picture%2029.jpg

Thirdly, he's a little darker blue than what you see in the webcam pictures--the webcam automatically adds backlight to everything, you see. But I'm glad G-Peep looks good to everyone!

Fourthly, how do you like them apples?

Fifthly, I'm nibbling him because he's sexy. And I get the extra perk of being able to take a good picture of him!

Archived