Home

The G-men

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Being paranoid of something is nearly the same as being afraid of it. If you're wary of something, you're cautious of it. Why? Because it might do something to you.

So, in conclusion. Boyd is both SCARED AND AFRAID. Plus he'd make a weird looking bride.

Paranoidyness, awww. <3

Bride? I think you might want to reprashe that. Unfortunantly I quoted it so HAHAH.

Hmm, I don't know. Because if you are truly scared of something you're going to be **** in your pants scared. However Boyd came up with strange ass theories about what the governement was doing. Paranoid about it? Yes. But I think he took a special glee in figuring these things up..well making these thing up.

Paranoidyness is a cool word.

Bride? I think you might want to reprashe that. Unfortunantly I quoted it so HAHAH.

Hmm, I don't know. Because if you are truly scared of something you're going to be **** in your pants scared. However Boyd came up with strange ass theories about what the governement was doing. Paranoid about it? Yes. But I think he took a special glee in figuring these things up..well making these thing up.

Paranoidyness is a cool word.

I know I said bride. I do things like that on purpose. :0 He WOULD make a weird looking bride, duh.

You don't have to be THAT afraid of something--I'm afraid of confined, dark spaces. But not to the point of wetting myself. There are different shades of fear. Chomp.

I myself am full of paranoidyness.

Miss Sandy P, fluffy dream with Familyman!Boyd must be made public for the sake of humanity. :3

i might make it a fic. but its kinda short. Boyd manages to contact his family, show him he is finally sane, he kissed his wife hugs his two kids and all that good stuff, i cant remember too much of it though.

I know I said bride. I do things like that on purpose. :0 He WOULD make a weird looking bride, duh.

You don't have to be THAT afraid of something--I'm afraid of confined, dark spaces. But not to the point of wetting myself. There are different shades of fear. Chomp.

I myself am full of paranoidyness.

Hmm...well yes I guess he would make a strange bride....

Wait. WHY THE HELL DO WE ALWAYS GET ON THESE TOPICS?

I do have to agree with you there. However my biggest fear is of shots and I get to the point of fainting.

Hmm...well yes I guess he would make a strange bride....

Wait. WHY THE HELL DO WE ALWAYS GET ON THESE TOPICS?

I do have to agree with you there. However my biggest fear is of shots and I get to the point of fainting.

Because shots are pointy. :'[

Narg, we didn't get on a topic! I just said he would be a weird bride. Because, heh, really, can you see that man in a dress? Yeah--

OH GOD I CAN.

Archived