Home

The Crotch Thread

Sokolov

Of course. But my eyes are bleeding right now and I'm so tired I can barely see.

It's a vicious thing to do to myself. But isn't Halloween vicious? And it's nearing Halloween. So close now...so close.

Speaking of Halloween, my trenchcoat is very comfortable.

About the patch... it doesn't seem as easy to joke about now that it has its own thread. Hmm.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the Fun sig! WOOT! My favorite as of yet.

And now I am free to have Boyd.

E-bay doesn't have Psychonauts costumes. I do have a list of items that could be used for Psychonaut costumes however.

Oho, you noticed. I rather like this one as well.

And I checked GoodWill for some stuff. But, er... there were lots of patches, but too many sequins.

Oho, you noticed. I rather like this one as well.

And I checked GoodWill for some stuff. But, er... there were lots of patches, but too many sequins.

I got my corduroys and jacket there. I got my pack there, too a while ago, so I guess it counts. Boy scout packs are so awesome.

And yes, sequins a-plenty.

This board makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm sure the mods are having a frenzy over this recent uncomfortable fad.

I don't think I've seen the mods caring that much about our niche board. This thread isn't dirty or obscene after all, unless you make it that way. 'Crotch' isn't dirty unless it becomes 'penis'. Stick with 'crotch' and leave the beauty to the eye of the beholder.

Hmm. That makes me think of something other than crotches. If you've played Psychonauts and like it, does that mean your mind might be a bit more imaginative/creative? I noticed that there are some strange people here, and none of us really care about social status.

Left side thinkers?

See, a person goes out for a few hours and comes back to find a thread dedicated to CROTCH. I have never seen the word used so many times but perhaps I'm just a poor, sheltered sheep girl.

This actually seems to happen a lot on these boards; it's like returning home never knowing if and where the cat threw up on the nasty browny-orange carpet! (I speak of experience)

Archived