Home

The Crotch Thread

Sokolov

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea. He's from the game Killer 7, and I'm very keen on that game even though I've never played it. I guess I'll find out when I play the game (watch it be some horrible rapist psycho, or something. I have terrible luck with that sort of thing).

I have no idea. He's from the game Killer 7, and I'm very keen on that game even though I've never played it. I guess I'll find out when I play the game (watch it be some horrible rapist psycho, or something. I have terrible luck with that sort of thing).

My favorite characters always die, so I know how you feel.

He's very cool looking any way. I think he reminded me of Big O. :0

Yeh, Vincent is from the movie. He's pretty...off. But he's quite badass, and he has that mad goatee. And he uses his hand to block bullets (I mean, they go into his hands, but they still get blocked. Sort of like what the guy in my sig is doing, except he's being shot).

So you're watching bebop? What do you think so far?

omg, Smon posted that vincent was badass before I posted that he was badass. I guess that prooves it, then!

Yeh, Vincent is from the movie. He's pretty...off. But he's quite badass, and he has that mad goatee. And he uses his hand to block bullets (I mean, they go into his hands, but they still get blocked. Sort of like what the guy in my sig is doing, except he's being shot).

So you're watching bebop? What do you think so far?

omg, Smon posted that vincent was badass before I posted that he was badass. I guess that prooves it, then!

Hmm. I like it. The music IS fantastic, though some of the episodes are less than interesting. An interesting sense of humor and cool characters.

Jet is freaking great.

I approve of said show.

Archived