Home

Finding places to train...

Nedak

My friend and I just started SWG and we where wondering where to begin to train... When ever we try to attack a storm trooper or any other NPC it says invalid target. I have no clue what the heck that means, can anyone help me out? So can anyone tell me where to train and what creatures I can attack... Also if anyone can give me cordnates to a guild on mos eisley or any other useful place that would be dandy. Also we just got our speed bikes and we are worried we might crash it... Can this happen? If so help me god.. lol... :twogun:

uhmmm ... did you do the tutorial? there is a woman in mos eisley that gives out beginner quests. you should really go to her. she somewhere around the cantina in mos eisley. i found her teachings to be very good.

speeders cannot crash.... however they can get blown up my enemies. just store your speeders when you go into combat... VERY important

wow dude, calm down people are always recruiting for guilds in mos eisly, speederbikes will degrade over time and will need repaired or replaced, stormtroopers can only be attaced if your a rebel and are on duty and if u r only starting jjust kill low lvl creatures on tatooine or join a group on dantooine at the mining outpost and u will lvl up real quick with them.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Galaxies has one of the worst learning curves of all the online games - something Lucasarts are trying hard to address. They know it's still not right and will probably be making some further changes, although its the far cry from the early days

DMUK

Hey have not heard from you for a few weeks darthmauluk... Good do see that you are still workin on swgalaxies... Like what you have done with it lol.... Anyways.... Do you think they will be improving it any time soon??? Becuase I have sent multiple complaints... I hope they are starting to get us SWG players drift.....

uhmmm ... did you do the tutorial? there is a woman in mos eisley that gives out beginner quests. you should really go to her. she somewhere around the cantina in mos eisley. i found her teachings to be very good.

speeders cannot crash.... however they can get blown up my enemies. just store your speeders when you go into combat... VERY important

yea she helped me too and han sala, did u speak to the people on the space station where u first start? if u did then u get all of the startin proffesions and loads of good starter weapons, the woman even gives u a landspeeder and a droid! i still got the droid today :) oh and is there any way i can get a different droid like an R2 model or somethin?

Archived