Home

Request a pic

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A forum where you can either request one person or anyone to draw somthing for you, not saying they will do every time though. I might as well start off.

Could anyone draw my character from "Another RPG"? Doesn't need to be based off my drawing, but what you see in your own head whenever I post.

Thanks if anyone takes it.

Since this was the first request ever on this board, I thought it might be nice to try out... drawing a MALE. I'm not so good with boys. So I tried to cover that up with, um, my first attempt at freehand coloring on the computer. (Without inking.) One word: Eek.

grud.jpg

I know, I know. It's messy and sketchy. I really didn't know what Dan looked like and I had limited knowledge of his personality (since I didn't participate in Another RPG)... I'd like to see your drawing of him, Mister Gruducuuz--maybe I can try him again with less vague-y-ness.

1. sorry, I meant the pic of Natasha.

2. I'm in a bad mood. My evil uncle got custody of my cousin today. I've tried to drown my sorrows in chocolate chip cookies, but it didn't work.

1. Ah, I see.

2. Drown your sorrows in spaghetti. Mmm. I had a humiliation filled day, and I feel better now.

You guys... like crazy Dan? Neat!

No, I haven't seen the Kilifa ref, Miss Sandy P. Can you put me in the direction of it?

This is for Miss Purple Squid's Loboto request. (Using this board as an excuse to try out characters otherwise untouched...)

loboto.jpg

Dude. I do not remember much about him besides 3D eyescopes, a three-pronged claw and a shower cap.

Before he was a mad dentist he was a.... happy janitor.

Janitor!Loboto can see things that other janitors just lack the capacity for. Like Klia's soul.

Oh. Mm. Gee. Kilifa reference sheet saved to my computer. I love her. I love reference sheets. I love.... Miss Sandy P! It's really cute--she's so cute.... *sigh* Both Miss Sandy and Kilifa. Both.

Archived