Home

Getting rid of T3

vader815

Should T3 be in KOTOR # or should he be replaced.  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Should T3 be in KOTOR # or should he be replaced.

• Keep T3
    • Get rid of him (T4)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I suppose if we were playing some stupid 100 years after K2 storyline, in that case HK would be outdated too. It ain't happenin!!!

HK wouldn't be outdated cause he is literally one of a kind, and with all his new owners he gets upgrades to improve his progaming. T3-M4 on the other hand is one of many series of T3 and they probably get replaced every couple of years or so, and K2 doesn't count cause he was a major part of the story, provided you had repair and computer skills

So? That doesn't mean anything. He would get upgraded too, in fact he could be a big storyline part in K3. Besides, if HK was one of a kind because he was built by Revan, we don't know who built T3. How do we know what kind of droid he is? The whole destroyed republic thing doesn't make anything different, because it wouldn't stay that way. And others would upgrade T3.

NO NO NO NO NO!!! T3 is a utility droid. VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVery few utility droids are upgraded for a long time. and we do know who built T3 a twi lek on Taris. HK on the other hand is a Hunter Killer robot who can be upgraded with the latest of upgrades including one after his time. NOtice the "his".

Hmmm... When are we ever told that Janice Nall built T3? Go look at the official website, or elsewhere: "Origin is unknown." You are never told that Janice built him, she just had him. Quite a difference.

And where did you ever get the idea that hardly any utility droids get upgraded? Look at R2, granted, he was way farther along, but he lasted through all of about several decades. Utility droids are able to be upgraded. You seem to have this problem with utility droids.

And about HK, in a hundred years he would be obsolete. Even the most upgrades wouldn't keep him running. The fact is, his base components would start to get outdated. He may get all these upgrades, but what happens when the stuff that you can't upgrade on him starts to fail? You could take his droid brain out and the other essential components out and put them into another HK droid, but then why not do that with T3?

Finally, we have had T3, and we will continue to have him. He is too much of a KotOR poster-droid to be thrown out.

i say we get rid of both

a series of droids will take over the T3 line and the T4 will be the new utility droid of the SW universe

You're right, R2-D2 was obsolete during the entire OT, 30 years after his first appearance...

Frankly, your arguments have been childish and your spelling is horrendous. Don't expect to gather support this way.

Besides, HK-47 has a newer version of himself called HK-50.

Oh and by the way, what can you do in KotOR? Would replacing T3's level 1 armor for a level 3 one be considered an upgrade?! :eek:

Oh my god! I mean, I've upgraded T3!

I thought so, but the sarcasm about the upgrades made me a bit unsure as to your view. They should stay with them, they are too popular and important. Yes, I suppose so about the upgrades, but during the gap between K2 and K3 he could pass through several owners who would make out-of-game modifications on him.

Archived