Home

Request a fic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*Is debating picking this one up*

Go on explaining Darth_Ave.

Ok this is a little strange but the DF group are looking at a radioactive copy of the excellent game Psychonauts, and they are sucked into it. They make lots of friends in the game, and Thompson discovers he's psychic, and enrolls into the camp. All that plus, cheers! Parties! Things being lifted! and someone dies! CLIFFHANGERS GALORE!!!

Ok this is a little strange but the DF group are looking at a radioactive copy of the excellent game Psychonauts, and they are sucked into it. They make lots of friends in the game, and Thompson discovers he's psychic, and enrolls into the camp. All that plus, cheers! Parties! Things being lifted! and someone dies! CLIFFHANGERS GALORE!!!

Oh awesome. I already have the idea constructed in my head. May take a while, and probably will not be my best work but what the hey.

Captain can be tight with Sasha, they can go canoeing, and Captain we'll feel alone because Thompson is to obsessed with his studies to hang out with him and have space-soup. but in the end, I'll give you an idea that I'll also PM to Klia. General ideas to my main home girls!

I can kinda imagine it.

Captain- Hey Sasha, wanna listen to some MP3s?

Sasha-What kinds of MP3s?

Captain-What do you like. I've probable got everything.

Sasha-Let me see! ~snags MP3 player and stops on somthing~ Wow, you have my jam. ~puts headphones on~ "We're going down, down in an earlier round

And Sugar, we're going down swinging.."

Captain-Life is so good right now

Note to ScottC. future DFAC idea! Right here!

EDIT.

Well, nevermind. DARTH HATES ME AND THINKS I'M FAT.

No i don't. If I hated you. I'd be going off at you for having a Sasha avatar. but, your my inspiration for the Captain/Sasha friendship. We're a little like that Squid, you and I. to quote Dr. Evil. "We're not so different, you and I."

No i don't. If I hated you. I'd be going off at you for having a Sasha avatar. but, your my inspiration for the Captain/Sasha friendship. We're a little like that Squid, you and I. to quote Dr. Evil. "We're not so different, you and I."

He's not Sasha. :[

But I still love you, don't worry.

Archived