Home

Request a fic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, Klia and Paranoidish Numbah Something are writing it. Such good kids.

Aww. Thanks. yes, i've put a hold on my Becky/Jasper fic to write this with Klia. But its not exactly about Dr. Loboto's decent into insanity. It is more from Oleanders point of view and how he and Dr. Loboto team up. But yeah, I guess we coudl include that.

A fic about Dr. Loboto's gradual descent into insanity and encounter with Oleander would be nifty. They don't talk enough about the guy in the game.

Awesome that's the fic Paranoidish and me are writing. More from Oleander's POV. Once we get to the point in the asylum (PARANOIDISH WRITE DAMNIT) I'm hoping to explore how they got wrapped up in this whole thing. It just doesn't pop into your mind now does it?

Like PS said.. WOOT!

Aww. Thanks. yes, i've put a hold on my Becky/Jasper fic to write this with Klia. But its not exactly about Dr. Loboto's decent into insanity. It is more from Oleanders point of view and how he and Dr. Loboto team up. But yeah, I guess we coudl include that.

Guess I should explain. I wanted to start it to show how Oleander got wrapped up in this, espically how Loboto rubbed off on him. I also wanted to experiment how deep Loboto's crazyness goes. Just how suprising it can be to someone who isn't too sure of themselvse let alone the world around them. So Loboto's perception of the world rubs off on Oleander's and Oleander finds himself getting wrapped up in crazy things.

CRAZY.

What about a fic where DF comic characters meet Psychonauts characters? I'm sure 2HB, Crystal, and Clem would havg out. and maybe knight and Milla. they both like to party.

*Is debating picking this one up*

Go on explaining Darth_Ave.

Archived