Home

Just about to get K2; What fixes and patches should I download?

RobQel-Droma

As I am just about to get K2, I have been waiting for it to arrive. I ordered it online, so I am not going to get it immediately. I am just wondering; Since I hear that TSL is very buggy, what fixes and that sort of thing should I download? I saw something about a quest on Telos that fixes a problem with it, I can't remember what it was, and also something about with the Handmaidens, a dialogue choice that has a problem if the patch is installed. Is there any others? Or some patches I should download?

Doctor, Duh! Obviously the TSL Restoration thing :D. And the M4-78 droid planet thing, I will probably download that too.

I heard that there is a place where you can get infinite experience though. Does anything cause this not to work? I don't care that much about exploiting the bug or whatever, I am just wondering if it still works if I download a patch or something.

I heard that there is a place where you can get infinite experience though. Does anything cause this not to work?

The tomb on Korriban. It's much easier to exploit if playing DS since your force recharges much quicker than playing LS, though if you buy into the Master Drain Force power the penalties averted.

Archived