Home

Random Order in IA (Instant Action)

010_sWitch_010

AH, you message is FALSE!! You (don't) think his sig is ugly!!(just look at his sig, it say's yours is false!)

What MandaloreBIC really needs to do is swap the two messages around so it reads as follows:

the message below me is false

the message above me is true

Ooo, paradoxical :blast5:. ("message" meaning the statement of text right above or below)

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update, sorry if this is old news. I've figured out how to get random order in the Single Player Instant Action, on my PC version at least.

Go into "Multiplayer" and click on "Create." Then in the host options turn the random map order option on. The go back into Instant Action and select maps, change game mode settings and whatever. Then when you click launch the maps chosen should be playable in random order. It's like the host options of multiplayer are kept into single player as well.

Just an update, sorry if this is old news. I've figured out how to get random order in the Single Player Instant Action, on my PC version at least.

Go into "Multiplayer" and click on "Create." Then in the host options turn the random map order option on. The go back into Instant Action and select maps, change game mode settings and whatever. Then when you click launch the maps chosen should be playable in random order. It's like the host options of multiplayer are kept into single player as well.

Well, at least you have it for PC. Unforunately, I can't find a way to play IA with the Random button. :(

Archived