Home

AH HA!

Gruducuuz

Who would be the Dick Dasterdly of the game though?

Hm... okay the evil foes that must be unlocked are:

Purple Tentacle: The mastermind behind it all.

Butcher: (drives a meat cart... made of meat)Heavy craft that can plow through many cars.

LeChuck: (drives ghost ship) Heavy craft that can go through other cars, not plow, but phase through.

Loboto: (drives brain tank) Heavy craft that can increase the power of psi-blasts.

This game would be SO fun...

Tim should make a kart racing game. Like with Guybrush, the guy from Full Throttle, and a buncha other wacky characters racing in wacky tracks including:

...That just made me giggle for about five minutes straight. I'm just picturing Ben randomly stuck in Mario Kart and snickering 'till my sides hurt here, really. XD

...That just made me giggle for about five minutes straight. I'm just picturing Ben randomly stuck in Mario Kart and snickering 'till my sides hurt here, really. XD

This game would be SO fun... quickly! Go recruit and acitionscripter to make this a flash game!

Wait, here's the list of the wacky racers, classify please. You don't got to, but that would make me so much easier to identify each driver in this hopeful game that someday Tim's amazing eyes might gaze upon.

Car name, driver/s

Bouldermobile, Rock and Gravel

Creepy Coupe-Gruesome Twosome

Convert-a-Car, Prof. Pat Pending

Crimson Haybailer, Red Max

Compact Pussycat, Penelope Pitstop

Army Serplus Special, Sargant and Meekly

Bulletproof Bomb, Ant Hill Mob

Arkansas Chugabug, Luke and Blubber Bear

Turbo Teriffic, Peter Perfect

Buzzwagon, Rufus Ruffcut and Sawtooth

Mean Machine, Dick Dasterdly and Muttley.

Archived