Home

Stuck on Dxun, Nadd's temple.

Alareth

I'm currently in the temple on Dxun, my part con sists of Visas, Bao-Dur and Mandalore. All are around lvl 15-16.

I've cleared out everything inside except the dark jedi performing the ritual.

No matter how I equip or buff my group before triggering the encounter, they are cut down within seconds of engaging in combat.

Is there some strategy I am missing or should I go back to an earlier save game, holding off on the series of missions until my party has higer level characters? If I do go back to an earlier point, is there a prefered order to which planets I visit?

Yeah that's a pretty tough fight and you're way early (I usually hit the Dxun Temple as my 6th planet...and well past level 20). You can either kick your difficulty down to Easy or reload to an earlier save. There are other options but they all involve cheating. Let us know if you want some of those.

EDIT: Best planet order (IMO) is:

Peragus

Telos

Nar Shaddaa

Dxun/Onderon

Dantooine

Dxun/Onderon - Part II (you are here :D)

Korriban

Dantooine - Part II

Telos/Ravager

Malachor

It's also very helpful if you find that damaged medical droid and repair it. I would recommend using Bao-Dur to do so since he is in your party. Once you repair the droid it will follow your party around and heal party members that are taking serious beatdowns. No doubt about it, that floating medpac saved my group a few times in Nadd's tomb. If it wasn't for that droid I'm sure my party would have been cut down by the very dark jedi you refer to and I would have been in the same predicament as you.

Yea i was in your same situation. same party an similar levels, i couldn't just stand there an fight them so i came up with a slow but easy way to beat them, control visas an use force lightning from a distance an keep running around until your at distance to use it again, to my knowledge they can't heal themselves so they will eventually die from it. Only problem is it could take awile for your force powers to regnerate as my visas at the time was a pretty weak level.

An as for what order to do the worlds i found it easy to do....

dantooine

nar shadarr

dxun,onderon

korriban

dxun onderon revisted.

Unless your darkside cuz i had a hell of a time killing vrook on dantooine.

I actually won this by being a ****take chicken. I was in the temple and both bao-dur and atton were down so I started running around. 1 sith was dead 2 were alive so they were chasing me. Every now and then atton or bao would get up shoot them letting me take a few shots at them until atton and bao loose consisnous ( again). I did this 20 times and I passed. As for the planets.

Peragus 2

Telos (PART I)

Dantooine

Korriban

Nar Shadda

Dxun/Onderon (PART I)

Dxun/Onderin (PART II)

Telos (PART II)

Dantooine (PART II)

Telos (PART III)

Raveger

Malachor 5

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there's your problem right there. Bao-dur may LOOK tough, but one of my pet peeves is that you can knock him over with a wet noodle...

And yeah the keys to any TSL battle are 1) buffing your team with the best shields/stims/force powers at your disposal 2) concentrate all your team's fire on one enemy at a time 3) fire *pause* medpac *pause* fire *pause* shield *pause* etc... 4) if all else fails, use your FLEE power. Run away until your combat screen turns off and you can fully heal.

Other than that, I like to save Dxun II until after Korr, Nar, Dan etc so my levels are all nice and high across the board.

Always send 2 jedi, minimum, to Nadd's tomb. Generally, I have all my party members as jedi at that point in the game, and I usually send a combination of Mira/Atton or Mira/Handmaiden. 2 jedi plus a gun fighter and you should have no problem taking those sith down in the tomb.

A good tip is to really focus on strong force powers instead of many powers. I usually have my jedi at level 3 in heal, master speed, storm, and wave, instead of having them all have tons of different powers. Level 3 speed gives you a ton of hits in a fight, and if you start that fight by putting your members in master speed, hitting the sith with a couple rounds of force storm, then attack with upgraded flurries, they won't stand much of a chance.

Archived