Home

Super Squall's Skip Peragus Mod

kratos1010

• 2 months later...

I'm having a problem with it. When I get to Telos, I handle Batu Rem. Then, I start in my room and none of the visitation/calling from the Ithorians or Czerka occurs, and there are no NPCs, items, or working exits to other areas.

Is it the mod, or is something wrong with my KotOR 2?

• 4 years later...

im haveing a majour problem whith super skip, as a result of skiping peragus i dont have the bio suit you get when you go into space and as a result i cannot finish narshaddaa do to the fact that you need to have it on you when you are mira, without it you cant enter the private room in the jekk jekk tar! P.S let me know if you fix it

im haveing a majour problem whith super skip, as a result of skiping peragus i dont have the bio suit you get when you go into space and as a result i cannot finish narshaddaa do to the fact that you need to have it on you when you are mira, without it you cant enter the private room in the jekk jekk tar! P.S let me know if you fix it

I've never had this problem - it usually just gives me the suit or Mira just walks through suitless. Have you tried to go in?

• 1 year later...

Hi all!

I'm trying to get this mod (ssskipperagus.rar) but all sources seem to have closed down

Could anyone PM me the most recent version of this mod?

Also does it still give a short LS or a proper upgradeable normal one? Also does it remove the 'build a lightsaber' block or do I still need to make one via bao durr??

Stephen

Archived