Home

Psychonauts Quiz!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah... also he apparently makes between $90K and $120K a year...

C'mon EGM hurry up, I need your magazine now.

Damn, lazy mailmen. Not bringing my magazines when I order them. MUST SEE SCOTT C.

He gets that for simply drawing? Couldn't be he does a lot of other stuff around...around.

C'mon EGM hurry up, I need your magazine now.

Damn, lazy mailmen. Not bringing my magazines when I order them. MUST SEE SCOTT C.

He gets that for simply drawing? Couldn't be he does a lot of other stuff around...around.

Well he make seperate monies for other jobs... but the $90-$120K is from just being an Art Director at DF.

Well he make seperate monies for other jobs... but the $90-$120K is from just being an Art Director at DF.

I got to step in here now. 120K for art director? Damn, and my momma told me I would never get anywhere with my doodles. And she's probably right. I need to bursh up on my skillz and get down with the drawing, ya dig?

****, i'm going to be a game designer or a game tester. smon you may wind up as a starving artist.

Nah... my drawing isn't that good. I wanna do the graphics in the games. It's like drawing, only you're basically copying the drawings that the Art Director makes.

Archived