Home

Win back the community campaign

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

With so many veterans feeling unwanted by SOEs new game plan - I want to start a petition off with people signing up for the following idea.

SOE should issue ALL veterans with refunds because firstly, I feel they have broken EULA rules here. Galaxies is no longer an RPG, its now a poor FPS. We didnt buy this!

In addition to issuing refunds, they should also give ALL veterans one month FREE to get them used to the changes. By giving players this choice, could mean that they actually keep most of their customers, rather than lose them and it would show on SOEs part that they do care about the community veterans who have stood firm by this game, despite all their daft hotfixes and patches.

I will then speak to my contact at Lucasarts and put it to him and then to Julios.

DMUK

I agree with British Puppypoopy. It's still an MMO.

RPG, I disagree with. Those that ever RPed in this game are LEAVING.

Sorry, but the facts are the veteran players have been frelled between the buttocks after paying to play a beta for two years.

PS: The fact that this is not the game we bought two years ago is the whole frelling point of those complaining about the NGE. At this point in my rebuttal I feel inclined to use the phrase 'Jodie-come-lately' but I just can't be arsed.

Enjoy your new game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SWG is more like Baulder's Gate and other RPG in its real time combat compared to the old turnbased classics of MMO-Chess.

Um its nothing like buldars gate now? have you played it? it was more like BG before the NGE.

Anyway i'd be happy to sign any petition that ment we'd get SWG back! hell we need a petition to get SOE to give up the SWG rights and sell them to Ncsoft or Blizzard.

Anyway i'd be happy to sign any petition that ment we'd get SWG back! hell we need a petition to get SOE to give up the SWG rights and sell them to Ncsoft or Blizzard.

ncsoft and blizzard would make the game worse if lucasarts hired its own devs etc.. they could make the "proper star wars experience" starwarsy with long combat cause in the movies LS duels dont last a few seaconds they last 10-20mins

If you want to RP han sala, just do as I do. I force normal players to RP with them, by RP'ing automatically :) lol

Or else you can join the clone battalion I'm starting, we are pure RP'ers, all of us!

My server isnt Sunrunner Hugomand sorry...

Guest DarthMaulUK

If they say that they dont lag, they must be telling lies! This game is plagued with lag and despite lack of players now, the lag can be bad. More RAM will help you improve things but even with my 2GB ram I still lagged alot and it bordered annoying.

DMUK

They should offer a free month, a refund would never happen, but I think SOE and SWG would win if they were able to keep vets around until they made a change.

WoW comes out with an update I believe in March - at the latest early Summer '06. SOE needs to decide whether they want to keep SWG alive, or dump it. Cause WoW is going to take any noobs -> Why? People listen to their friends, especially their videogame nerd friends like us and the videogame nerds are NOT happy with their Star Wars universe.

Archived