Home

[FANFIC]Star Wars KOTOR III: The True Sith Empire.

Hello :D

I have written a fan fiction because I love KOTOR and its crew. So I think it deserves some lovely fan fiction. In this story I have replaced GO-TO with Deciple (Mical) because I wasn't very fond of GO-TO so in the latter Journey Mical will join the crew(s) of the Ebon Hawk. In this fan fic the two crews join forces to search for their leaders. But as their Journey begins all of them will be thrust into un-expected dangerous battles with the True Sith. perils will lie ahead for the two crews and some may not be expected to survive. Please stay tuned.

Hello again! This may have a few mistakes in it. But I will get it fixed over time. Though still feel free to leave contructive reviews-negitive or postitive feedback is welcome as the reviews will help me what I need to improve on. more stuff to be added weekly. This story is only very partly done so I will add more as time comes on. and I will get a beta reader to fix any mistakes up. In the mean time I really hope you enjoy this story.

Hope you enjoy

-Kookaburra

This Story takes of from LSM Revan and LSM Exile. It takes place round about 6 months after KOTOR II.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED!! 7TH January 2006

NOTE:

UNDER HEAVY CONTRUCTION: Please note that there might be some plot holes in this story but I am working to the best of my ability to correct theses plot holes. Please be patient , Thanks

Kookaburra.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Wars KOTOR III: The Old Sith Empire (Part One)

Star Wars KOTOR III: The True Sith Empire.

Chapter One.

Telos-Polar Regions.

‘Recovery Effort’

Brianna stood in the ships hanger bay in the Telos Jedi academy watching the sun go down. The cold night air was cool and chilly. Brianna wrapped herself in her Jedi robes as she could feel the cool night breeze of the night. She was engrossed with the beautiful sunset in the sky over Telos. It was late evening and she thought she would escape her studies and let herself meditate on the events that would eventually engulf the galaxy. She was now a historian and a Jedi because of the Jedi exile she had traveled with six months ago. The exile had totally changed her life around as she traveled with him, when Atris told her about the Jedi exile that he was disruptive and brutal that he was all messed up because of the effects from returning from the Madalorian war. She found out that what Atris had told her was not necessarily true. Over her travels with the Jedi exile she found that he was kind and loving towards her and his other companions and that he had changed. She remembered when she started to be intrigued by him and his travels when it all started when she was ordered to steal the exiles ship the Ebon Hawk from Citadel Station while he was been held in custody with his other friends by Lt Gren. And it would be only a short time when she would finally meet the exile in private when he came to the academy on Telos. And when she spoke to him over time her opinion on him started to change as they both traveled together in the Ebon Hawk as they went in searching for the Jedi Masters. By the end of their travels she had fallen in love with the exile and he with her. But the worse news was about to come when he told her he had to leave her because he had to travel to the unknown region in search for an important Jedi that had mysteriously vanished six and a half years ago and when the reign of Darth Malak had come to an end. She remembered when she wept at the news as he told her that he couldn’t take her or anyone with him because he knew that the enemy he would fight against would target anyone he cared for. And now she hadn’t seen or head from her true love since he departed. A tear fell down her cheeks as she remembered her Journey with the exile and her companions. But to the present day today, she was standing here meditating on the on an uncertain future for the Jedi and anyone who served with the Republic. She knew what she had to do to help the Jedi surface again of the aftermath of the Manalorian war. As she was still observing the night sky Brianna heard footsteps coming up from behind her, she turned her head to see Mira coming to see how she was doing.

“Brianna,” Mira said with concern. “Are you okay?”

Brianna turned her head and smiled at her friend. Mira put a hand on her shoulder and looked at Brianna as she looked into her friends face with concern.

“Yes, I’m okay, I was just thinking,” she said as she turned her gaze back to the horizon in the night sky.

Mira followed Brianna’s gaze.

“The night sky is surely beautiful at this time of evening.” Mira said with a smile on her lips.

“Yes it is,” she said, quietly.

Mira stood there contemplating what she would say next to her friend as she too was gazing at the starry nigh sky. The two Jedi woman stood there for a minute in silence before Mira finally broke the silence.

“I know you miss him, Brianna.”

Mira turned her head back to face her friend, she saw that Brianna didn’t turn her head back to face her. For a minute Mira thought she wasn’t going to say anything.

“Have you ever wondered why he left us?” Brianna asked, wonderingly.

“Yes,” she nodded. “But I know why, because there are things that might hurt us that Marcus didn’t want us to get involved in,” replied Mira.

“Yes,” Brianna said as she turned her head again towards Mira.

Mira could see tears falling down her friends face and she felt Brianna was trying hard not to get up set from the discussion about the exile. But the subject seemed to be sensitive to her.

“I’m sorry Brianna, I didn’t mean to up set you,” Mira apologized.

“No, its okay,” sniffled Brianna as she turned her slightly teary eyes towards Mira.

Seeing her friend upset Mira got a tissue out of her Jedi robe pocket and offered it to Brianna.

“Here, this will help you,”

“Thankyou,” said Brianna, as she took the tissue from her friend. “I didn’t mean to get upset; it’s just so hard sometimes,”

“I know,” Mira replied, quietly.

After Brianna blew her nose to clear her nostrils from minor grief Brianna put the tissue in her pocket Mira offered her and she then looked at her friend, feeling a little better after letting out a bit of tension she felt more comfortable with her friend around. They both shared the same pain and could share any thing together.

“It’s getting a little chilly out here don’t you think?” asked Mira. “Want to come inside and get a hot caffa? I think it would be lovely to share some quality time with you,” said Mira, as she tried to cheer her friend up.

Brianna showed her first sighs of a smile on her lips.

“I would like that, Mira,” replied, Brianna.

“Come on then,” she took hold of her friends arm and led her into the comfort of the Telos Jedi academy. The two friends headed for the little cantina that the academy had for its occupants. The two women were busy getting their caffas and went off together where they both would spend hours together as friends.

Chapter Two.

Citadel Staion- Late evening.

‘A Mission Goes Wrong’

Atton was getting used too been a Jedi again. He could feel the Force flow through him all over again since the exile had taught him in the ways of the Force. He relied on the Jedi code to keep the peace between himself and his emotions. Atton walked through the crowded hallway of the residential block of Citadel Station. He was wearing his newly made Jedi robes that Jedi Master Atris had given him. After all the Jedi garments were the tradition of the Jedi and they were symbolic. Attons long brown Jedi robe was covering his while body. The robe would flow behind him as he walked. The hallways of Citadel Station were crowded with many different aliens and humans. He was along the few that would only serve and protect innocent people from harm. As he walked he heard someone call him ‘Jedi’ behind him. Atton turned to see an alien gazing up at him.

“Jedi,” the alien said, pointing his small green hands up at him.

“Can I help you?” he asked.

“You Jedi, you help me,” muttered the alien. “I seek help from Jedi,” the alien mumbled his words as he looked up at Atton.

“What do you need help with?”

“Czerka smugglers stole my money, you resolve problem,” the alien said with disjointed words. “Please,” he begged.

“Okay, I will help you, where can I find theses Czerka smugglers?” Atton asked.

“You find them with in residential block C,” he replied. “Me can’t deal with them, they do stuff to me,”

“Okay, wait here,” he told the alien. “I will resolve this situation and see if I can get your possessions back,” he told the alien.

“Thankyou,” said the alien, gratefully.

“Okay, wait here,” he ordered the alien.

This is what you get for been a Jedi.

Atton left the alien where he was and he headed towards the direction the alien told him to go. Czerka Corporation was always up too no good. Of course he thought he should have no problem with them because he had delt with them before.

This shouldn’t be too hard thought Atton.

Atton headed towards the transporter that would transport him to the residential block C. He would willingly help the alien who lost his money too the Czerka. It didn’t take long to arrive at the residential block of where the Czerka smugglers were hiding. He made his way to where he was instructed to go by the alien and he knocked on the apartment door, but there was no answer. He decided to see if the apartment door was unlocked; to his luck the door was unlocked, but the apartment had no light on; it was totally pitch black in the room. Atton walked cautiously to see if he could see anyone.

“Hello? Is there anyone here?” he called “This is Atton Rand, Jedi Knight; I was told that you had taken some possessions of an innocent immigrant of this station, and he asked me nicely to ask if he could have them back,” Atton called out.

“No!” came a growl out of no where. Suddenly as if out of no where somebody lunged onto him and made him topple onto to the floor. He fought with his victim that he couldn’t see in the dark. Atton struggled with his invisible foe. Atton struggled against his foe. His attacker had tremendous strength and he struggled to break from his attacker. Quickly Atton reached out with the Force to ‘Force push’ his foe across the room. He could hear a grunt as he heard a thud, knowing that he was successful he quickly got up on his feet.

“Lights!” Atton called, loudly.

Instantly the light turned on. There Atton could get a better look at his attacker, he appeared to be reptilian. His foe stood up and faced Atton. He finally got could identify his enemy. His attacker was a trandoshan.

“Why did you attack me?” Atton asked, annoyed.

“I won’t answer, you die,” was all the trandoshan could say.

Before the trandoshan could react Atton quickly ignited his lightsaber and with a snap his out came a yellow blade. Atton held his lightsaber in front of him and pointed it at the trandoshan.

“Try and attack me again and you will regret it,” warned Atton.

“You don’t scare me, Jedi,” hissed the trandoshan. He pulled put a melee weapon and was ready to attack again.

“I don’t want to fight you if I don’t have to, but if I have to defend my self in the name of peace, I will,” Atton said, as he carefully eyed his foe. “I have come in peace; I just want you to return some possessions you took from an innocent immigrant of this station.”

“No,” the trandoshan, hissed “I prefer to take and keep,”

“There are citizens who work there asses off to get what they get and you take without even been honest,”

“I have no time for you, Jedi,” he hissed. “Die!” he roared in his lizard language. He lunged towards Atton, and in an instant his lightsaber blade was clashing against the trandoshan’s melee weapon blade. It didn’t take long before Atton sliced the weapon in half and force pushed his opponent back that startled the trandoshan and made him stumble onto his back. He then Force jumped towards the trandoshan and pointed the lightsaber at the trandoshan’s throat.

“Now we can resolve this peacefully or I will be forced to hand you into Lt Gren for questioning, it’s your choice, trandoshan.”

The trandoshan only hissed and snarled.

“Fine then, have it your way, trandoshan,” said Atton. “You are coming with me to Lt Gren for questioning, he will deal with you,” said Atton, as he grabbed and forced the trandoshan up on to his feet he still had his lightsaber blade pointed to the trandoshan’s back. “Now don’t try any thing.” He warned.

As the trandoshan was forced to walk out of the apartment with Atton pointing his saber at the trandoshan’s back, little did he know that the reptilian secretly pulled out a little melee knife and then with sudden surprise he turned quickly to attack the young Jedi. A second too slow, Atton didn’t have time to react before the little melee knife the trandoshan stabbed into his shoulder, with instant pain, Atton yelped from the injury pain and been distracted from his injury he dropped his lightsaber and it clattered to the floor and rolled away from the young Jedi. Atton fell to his knees as he clutched to his shoulder in pain and winced as he tried to hold the pain in. The knife was still jabbed into his shoulder. The trandoshan took the advantage of the situation and fled from the scene. Blood came pouring out from the knife injury. Atton quickly pulled out the melee knife and as he did, his screams could be heard from across the hallway. The pain was agonizing, and his body trembled from the pain. Atton let the bloodied knife fall out of his hand as it clattered to the floor, the young Jedi was left to clutch to his shoulder in agony.

Chapter Three.

Citadel Staion- Late evening.

‘A Lending Hand.’

Admiral Onasi sat at his desk in his office. All the assignments he had given fellow officers to take out over the years since he had been promoted five years earlier, some loyal officers under his command had been killed in the line of duty and there would be times when he would feel responsible for their deaths because he was the one that ordered them too do their duty. Of course the responsibility came with the job. For the past 6 years since his friend left for the outer rim in search for the more dangerous threat that would soon reveal it’s self he had taken on the strain of looking after Revan’s potential love interest -Bastila Shan. He remembered when he gave the order to him to take care of Bastila until he returned.

Carth I have some business I have to take care of in the outer rim. I need you to remain here for me and keep the Republic strong. I can’t take anyone with me as the enemy I am seeking out will target anyone I care for. Also I ask a favor that you please look out for Bastila for me while I am gone, she will need you.

The Admiral sighed. He remembered his friends order since the day he left. Admiral Onasi turned from his desk and turned in his seat to look out the large observation window to look out at Telos which glowed beautifully from space. The planet was his home and he would do what ever it would take to protect it from any harm again. The past five years had been hard for him over the years. His friends that he served with during the Jedi civil war had all gone their own separate ways and he had no clue to where any of them were except Bastila and Canderous.

Last time I heard from Jolee is when he told me he had to go back to Dantooine and see what remained of the Jedi academy and sort some business out with the Jedi Masters. Since then I haven’t heard from him in a long time.

And Canderous I believe he was now the new Mandalore and was carrying out Revans orders to see if he could find the remaining Mandalorians to aide the Republic in the fight against this threat that was slowly engulfing the galaxy. I believe he was seeking out the help from the exile.

Mission I believe had occupied Zaalbar back to Kashyyyk to sort out some family affair with his father. But I haven’t heard from then either for a long time.

Carths thoughts then turned to his other companions who occupied him during the Jedi civil war. The Catha Juhani had not been herd from since he got his promotion.

I haven’t heard from Juhani since I got my promotion. I hope she is okay. I haven’t heard from her in a few years. I hope she is still alive. I have to find out if she is still around, and what about the droids? T3-M4 and that pesky HK unit? I think they were the only among the crew that went with Revan.

Carth turned his thoughts away from his friends and back to the present. He had been living on Citadel Station for quite a few years while Telos was been re-built. The Restoration project was just about complete. He would still have bad nightmares about the day Darth Malak ordered his home planet to be bombed that killed his wife and caused his son to go missing. But the pain of his past was now a part of him. He still thought of his dear old wife when he looked at the picture of his wife and son on his desk. As Carth continued to gaze out the window he saw many ships orbiting Telos. Most of them were freighters that would take food and equipment to the workers that were restoring the planet to its former beauty. It was only a six months ago that Telos was once again under threat with a Sith Lord coming to Telos and feeding on all his victims through the Force and the Sith Lord Darth Nilihis had a plan of destroying Telos totally. But it was when that the exile intervened that Telos was saved. Now it was led to believe that the exile had left the Republic to go on a trip to the outer rim in search of Revan and bring him back to the Republic. With Revan gone the Republic was on the verge of collapse and with the bigger threat approaching the Admiral was not sure if the Republic would triumph. As the Admiral sat there still observing out the large massive window his desk comlink beeped.

Don’t I ever get a break?

Carth turned from the large window and went to answer his desk comlink. When The Admiral pressed the button to answer the call, a young voice of an ensign came through the speaker.

“Admiral Onasi?” asked the young voice through the speaker phone. “There is a person that needs your medical skills, Sir.”

“What has happened, ensign?”

“A Jedi has ended up here on Citadel Station and was doing an assignment for a Commander Deer but the situation back fired on the Jedi, and he ended up injured Sir, we found him in residential block C, Sir,” explained the ensign.

“Did you say this person was a Jedi?” asked Carth.

“Yes Sir,” replied the young voice.

“Alrighty, where are you located, ensign?” asked the Admiral.

“In the Ithorian medical center, sir.” said the ensign. “We are in desperate need of your help Sir and since you have the best medical skills on this station the injury of this patient is in need of your help, sir”

“Okay ensign, just wait there and I will be there as soon as I can,”

“Thankyou Sir,”

The admiral then turned off the intercom and got up out of his seat and sprinted out of his office and headed for the Ithorian medical center where a Jedi was been treated for injuries.

It didn’t take long for the Admiral to arrive at the Ithorian medical centre where the Jedi was been held for his injuries. The Admiral walked in and saw a young man sitting on the operating table waiting for medical help. He could see blood on the young Jedis clothing.

He went over to where the Jedi was. He saw the young man gaze at him but he did not smile at the Admiral.

He seems to be in pain.

“Hello Master Jedi,” greeted the Admiral “May I ask what happened to you, and how did you get theses injuries?” asked Carth.

“I was on a mission,” said the young man. “There was someone who was in need of help and things didn’t go as expected,” he explained. “My attacker turned on me as I was about to turn him over to Lt Gren.”

“I see,” said the Admiral. “Well any way to your injury, I have a little skill in the medical field so I will be treating your injuries.” said Admiral Onasi. “By the way you look familiar,”

The Admiral assisted Atton in removing his bloodied Jedi robes and left the young man bear chested. The Admiral started to treat Attons injuries. The young man glanced at the Admiral as he mentioned that he looked familiar.

“I served with the exile.” he said, “Ouch!” Atton yelped as the Admiral dabbed some kolto cream and water on his wound.

“Sorry,” Carth apologized. “You served the exile?” he asked.

“Yes,”

The Admiral finished putting the kolto cream on Attons injury and he got the bandages and he then started to bandage Attons wounded shoulder. The young Jedi was grinding his teeth as the Admiral was doing the final touches of treating the Jedi,

“So what is your name, Master Jedi?” asked the Admrial.

“Atton Rand,” he replied.

Admiral Onasi glanced at Atton. I thought he looked familiar. Finally the Admiral had finished treating his guest. He went over to the table where the spare clothes were been kept and got some fresh clothes for his guest.

“Here, you can wear theses, Master Jedi,” said the Admiral, as he handed Atton some clothes. “I’m afraid we don’t have any Jedi garments here, but I’m sure that will do you until you can get some supplies,”

“Thankyou Admiral Onasi,” Atton replied, gratefully He took the spare clothes from the Admiral and started to stand carefully and been careful not to make his knife wound bleed again. He slowly dressed himself into civilian clothing and while he was doing that the Admiral was disposing of Attons tattered bloodied Jedi ropes into the waste shoot.

“So what will you do now?” the Admiral asked.

“I think I will have to return to the academy,” answered Atton. “I don’t think my friends are going to be happy when they see me like this,” Atton replied, disappointed. “I’m suppose to be a Jedi,”

The Admiral felt sympathy for the young man.

“Everyone makes mistakes, Atton,” said Carth. “No Jedi is invincible you know.” He put a hand on the young Jedi’s good shoulder.

“I know,” Atton he said, reluctantly. “Well I guess I better contact the academy and tell them my situation.”

“Do you want me to contact them for you?” asked the Admiral “I have a good friend who has contacts with the Jedi.” the Admiral suggested. “In fact she’s a Jedi herself and she’s quite skilled in battle meditation.”

“This friend of yours is a Jedi?” asked the surprised Atton. “I thought there were only a few Jedi left.”

“The first thing I will do is go back to my office and contact Bastila. She should be able to help you get back to the academy on Telos,”

“I appreciate your kindness Admiral, but you don’t have to do this,” Atton said. “I don’t want to put any burden on you.”

“Oh hobber wash, Atton, It’s my duty to assist anyone who serves the Jedi and the Republic. I will assure you that you will get back to your friends on Telos and get you all fleshed up,” Carth replied, kindly.

“Thankyou Admiral,”

“You wait here while I go and contact a friend of mine,” ordered Atton “Then we can discuss your situation in more detail,”

“Will do, Admiral,” Atton saluted.

Admiral Onasi exited the Ihorian medical centre and headed back to his office. It took less then five minutes before he arrived back, He decided to contact Bastila right away and he explained the situation to her, and she understand perfectly.

“Admiral Onasi,” said Bastila’s voice over his desk intercom I will be right over shortly, I need to speak with the young Jedi,” she told the Admiral.

“Is that an order?” Carth asked, teasingly.

“Admiral,” she warned “I don’t have time for jokes, I need to see him,” she ordered.

“Okay, lighten up, Princess,”

Sheesh, always a serious woman.

“Good, now remain where you are and I will be over shortly,”

“Okay, see you in a bit, Bastila.” He said quickly then switched his intercom off and he sat back in his chair and waited for the Jedi Princess to arrive.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Chapter Four

On The Edge Of The Unknown Region

‘An Unexpected Arrival’

On the Republic cruiser on the edge of Republic space. The Endar Spire IV drifted in space. One lone Republic tactical officer by the name of ensign Jaden Tider was surveying the number of worlds that had been discovered by the Republic over the course of time. As he was studding the star charts up on the wall, there was a sudden beep on the radar on his tactical radar.

“What now?” he mumbled as he turned his head to look at the radar.

He frowned when he saw millions of little red flashing dots on the radar screen started to appear. They appeared to be coming his way. He continued to watch as the dots move towards the Republic’s insignia on the radar. The dots then turned into strange insignia’s that he did not recognize. Thousands upon thousands more continued to show up.

What in the world?

He decided to alert his Superior immediately about the strange insignias on his radar screen. Ensign Tider got up out of his seat and went to inform General Rueben.

“General!” ensign Tider said alarmingly, as he made his way to see the General.

“Yes Ensign?” the General sked as he turned to look up at Tider from his command seat. “Have any thing to report?” he asked.

“Yes Sir,” he replied, quickly.

“Then what is it?” he asked, accordingly.

“Sir, there is something strange appearing on the radar; there are strange insignias that I do not recognize. There are thousands of them and they are appearing to be heading this way Sir.” explained ensign Tider.

“What are you babbling about, son?” the General, frowned.

“Sir, come here and I will show you,”

General Rueben got up quickly out of his seat and followed ensign Tiber to his station. He pointed to the radar where the strange alien insignias continued to follow the same course.

The General frowned when he also didn’t recognize the red insignias on the radar. He looked up at ensign Tiber in complete shock then looked back at the radar.

“Ensign, quickly activate the view screen so we can see what is coming towards us,” he ordered, as he moved away from the ensign’s station and went to view the Endar Spire’s view screen.

“Yes Sir,” said ensign Tider, he activated a few switches and it only took a few seconds before the view screen showed the depths of space where to the Generals shock there were thousands of massive ships heading towards them.

“What in the world…” the General watched in complete shock as he watched a massive fleet of ships coming towards them.

“Ensign, sound the red alert!” he said alarmed “They aren’t Republic ships,” he said, quickly.

The red alert alarm went off through out the ship where everyone on the Endar Spire IV was running to their stations. The lights on the command bridge flash red.

“Ensign, send a distress signal now!” he barked the order to Ensign Tider.

“Yes Sir!” he called back.

He carried out his order and sent a distress signal to the main command centre back at Citadel Station.

“Sir!” the ensign called “The distress signal is sent!” he called back.

Before the General could reply back a strange ship shot up ahead from the other ships and started to shooting at the Republic cruiser, making the ship tremble violently from the powerful attack from the alien ship.

“They are hostile!” yelled the General. “Ensign Henderson, power up the guns and target the main engine hold,” General Rueben barked his order.

“Yes Sir,” Ensign Henderson called from his station.

The Endar Spire targeted the enemy ship and the lasers shot at the enemy ship but to General Rueben’s shock he saw it didn’t do any damage to the enemy ship. Instead it hit their shields.

“They have shields!” yelled General Rueben. “Evasive maneuvers now!” yelled General Rueben.

The Endar Spire IV maneuvered making the ship rock violently as the alien ship continued to attack. Suddenly in a split second there was a massive explosion behind the General. He turned in shock to see that the main tactical station had been bombarded by the attack from the enemy ship. Anyone who was at that station was now a severe casualty.

The Enadar Spire IV continued to rock violently as the other ship continued to fire at the Republic cruiser.

“We have to abandon ship!” ordered the General Rueben. “Their defenses are too strong!” He called to anyone who was listening. General Rueben turned to see if Ensign Tider was till alive, too his shock his ensign was on the ground. General Rueben rushed over to see if he was still alive. He felt his pulse, but there was nothing. He was dead.

The Republic cruiser shook more violently then ever. It was hard to keep balanceas the ship shook very badly. The General quickly spoke into the emergency intercom.

“To all personnel who are listening to this, all hands abandon ship; Repeat this is not a drill, all hands to escape pods!”

General Rueben looked at the screen he watched as he saw the alien ship open its missile bay and to his horror he saw a large missile been shot towards them.

This is the end

A few escape pods managed to escape before the Endar Spire exploded killing anyone and anything that was still on it.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Chapter Five.

‘A Disturbance In The Force’

Telos- Citadel Station-

“I’m sure I can arrange to return Atton to Telos” said Bastila. She sat in the sofa across from Admiral Onasi’s desk. “I sense that young one has great potential in him,” she told Carth.

“Of you would Bastila, he’s a Jedi,” Admiral Onasi replied “I believe he was trained by the exile,”

“Yes,” nodded Bastila “I say this Atton maybe able to aide us in the search for Revan, Carth.”

“What?” Carth didn’t hear what she just said.

“I think the Force brought him here to aide us, Carth,” she repeated.

“How do you know?” asked Admiral Onasi, completely baffled to what she was trying to say.

“I’m saying that he has a purpose to why he was here excluding his little accident with the Trandoshan,” she said.

“I hope you are right, Bastila.” said the Admiral. “I think we should go to the academy in the Polar Regions of Telos and see who might be there,” suggested Carth. “I think maybe the people there might be able to help us.”

“I think maybe you are right, Admiral. I will arrange for us to leave with Atton right away,” she said. Bastila got up off the sofa and headed for the door but before she could something made her freeze with fear.

A thousand voices cried out in pain. There were screams of agony and death. She felt every single soul been ripped up off the face of the galaxy. She tried to block it out but the screams continued. Then every thing went black.

“Bastila!” she heard a voice in the distant. “Bastila!” she heard again. The voice seemed to be filled with concern. She turned and her head up to see a distressed and concerned face of Admiral Onasi. She blinked once then twice before she answered him.

“Bastila are you okay?” he frowned with concern. “What happened?”

“I-I d-don’t k-know” she whispered. “I think I just sensed a disturbance in the Force.” She replied in horror.

“Here, let me help you up,” The Admiral said, as he grabbed Bastila and helped her back up onto her feet.

“Carth,” she said “I have a horrible feeling something terrible has just happened,” she replied as she looked into the Admirals face with horror….

TO BE CONTINUED....

• 1 month later...

UPDATED!!!! 7TH December 2006

MeanWhile In the Outer Rim Some where...

The ebon hawk plunged down into Ziost’s atmosphere, the ship had rocked and jolted as the ship headed towards the hills and barren mountains. The exile tried to control the Ebon Hawk but it only continued to descend towards the barren mountains. Within minutes, the exile had totally lost control of the Ebon Hawk and the ship crashed into the old growth forest. The ship was damaged but it had survived a near fatal collision with another ship that looked like it had been there for four long years.

The exile lay unconscious on the Ebon Hawks main control panel, he slightly groaned as he got his bearings that he was still in the Ebon Hawks cop it room. He slowly got up shakily. He had a throbbing headache as he lifted his hand to his forehead and felt a trickle of blood ooze out of a head wound. He winced as he felt the injury, he slowly re-gained his composure and slowly walked out of the cop it and headed out towards the down ramp of the Ebon Hawk and he observed his surroundings. The lands around looked like desert and he and his ship had crashed in some old trees that now were fallen over with the Ebon Hawn had its front pointed down. The exile couldn’t believe that a ship could again survive a fatal crash and still be intact. He walked a few meters and scouted to see where he was. The place that he was at did not look familiar. He slowly turned a looked at the Ebon Ebon Hawk then made a decision that he would Journey away from his crashed ship and see if he could locate Revan.

As the exile walked, he could slightly feel a very strong presence in the force. He quickly picked up his pace as he felt the disturbance. The hot sun was bearing down on the desert and the exile could feel the heat coming on. He started to sweat from the heat. The force presence slowly got stronger as he was walking. The exile reached with his senses and he could feel two force presences but one was a light aura and the other was a very dark aura. The exile quickened his pace and he turned a corner. He looked up and he could see two people fighting with lightsabers. The exile started to run as he saw the other person who seems to need aide. As he got there, he came to the defenders aide and helped the struggling Jedi defend off the attacker.

“For the Jedi!” yelled the exile.

The defender seemed to be wearing old Jedi robes but he had his face covered in a hood and he couldn’t see his face. As the exile tried to look at the other Jedi’s face the dark sider quickly striked the exile with force lightning. He blocked the attackers force lightning with ease with his lightsaber, he and the attacker started to circle, the defender had staggered back as if he was weary.

“Leave this innocent alone, dark sider” the exile replied, soberly.

He didn’t take his eyes off the dark sider. Weird though, the exile had felt a very strong force aura from the fallen down Jedi Knight.

“Die Jedi!” hissed the attacker as he jumped in to the air and forced the exile back. The lightsabers came to a clash. Lightsaber against lightsaber.

“Hmmm, strange connection to the force you have…” the dark side hissed “So much pain I hear…” it said.

“The force is my ally dark sider, prepare to leave now and leave this Jedi alone,” he replied, tiredly.

His opponent had a strong push on him. The exile struggled to make the dark sider retreat. He had also had a long dark robe on him with a hood over his head. He also had a massive strength as the dark sider could easily push the Jedi exile back, he made him stagger back, but as he staggered, the exile did a flip over the attackers head and concentrated hard on the attacker’s next move.

“Jedi….” It hissed “all you kind are doomed”

“I don’t think so….” The exile replied, determined.

The exiles lightsaber again slashed against the red blade. He knew it was a sith blade. Strange though this life form also had a very strange connection to the force.

The exile could not tolerate any more of this darksider he summoned upon the force and used all this strength to push the attacker back. He made his opponent stagger back. The enemy rolled. The exile half expected for the attacker to attack him again but instead the dark Jedi got up and fleed. The exile watched as the un-known thing flees at a fast rate.

what the? Thought the exile.

the exile turned back down to the Jedi knight who still sat on the desert ground.

“You fight with incredible speed, exile…” the hooded robed figure replied.

He stared at the hooded figure in complete shock.

How did he know I was the exile? he thought.

“Excuse me Sir but what are you doing out all this way by yourself?” he asked, totally baffled as to way someone was all alone out here.

“I have been here for four long years, exile trying to fight the true threat that threatens the galaxy…” replied the hooded figure. He slowly stood up and face the exile. h was still hooded of course.

“I sense the force is very strong with you…” replied the exile, who was intrigued by the Jedi’s force connection.

“Indeed you do, exile. don’t know someone when you come across them?” he replied, firmly. The figure slowly pulled back his hood to reveal the face of-Revan!

The exile stared in shock as he stared at the figure who stood before him is the one he had been seeking for the past six months. So many questions raced in his mind.

“Revan…” the exiles eyes widened.

The older Jedi just stood there nodding his head understanding how much of a shock the exile had suffered at finding his former leader.

“You handle a lightsaber well, exile,” said Revan, firmly.

“I….I…” the exile could only continue to look at his leader in surprise. It had been many years since he had seen Revan.

Revan put his hand on the exile shoulder and gave him a slight smile; he looked deeply into his friends eyes and could see that he had been through a lot since his departure from republic space. He could see that the exile held a lot of pain on his soul.

“I can feel considerable mount of pain from you, exile, you soul bears the lives of the millions of lives from the Mandalorian war,” frowned Revan. “And then, your connection to the force is a unique one,” he replied, earnestly. “You hold a strange new connection to the force I have never felt from any other Jedi”

“Yes…” the exile replied for the first time, sensing the others concern. The exiles face then turned from surprise to depression, he turned from the othher man and closed his eyes in sadness.

“I was a wound in the force…” he replied quietly. “I use to be a Jedi…” he continued “But I gave up the force willingly and lost my connection to the force” he said, wretchedly.

“I see…”

“I aren’t really a Jedi anymore, Revan” he mumbled “I only draw the force from others…my friends….I create bonds and use that to my advantage,”

The exile looked up, and turned from long sad though and turned back to the other Jedi knight.

“I am only a Jedi again because of a former sith Lord called Kreia…” said the exile.

“Kreia?” Revans eyes widened, he thought he had heard the name wrong.

“Could you please repeat that name…” asked Revan.

“Kreia?” frowned the exile “I am a Jedi again only because of Kreia,” repeated the exile.

“Tell me,” said Revan “What did she do?” asked Revan, curiously.

“She taught me how to use the force…” replied the exile. “Se told me I was a wound in the force and that she loved me because of my giving up the force…” explained the exile.

“Interesting…” whispered Revan.

“That old woman crossed my path 9 months ago…” replied Revan “She is my Master…” explained Revan.

“What?” asked the exile in shock?

“She was my old Master,” repeated Revan “I went to her for help, to seek her guidance before I fell…” said Revan.

“How can she be you Master?” asked the exile, shocked. Not believe that the old manipulated witch who wanted the force destroyed was Revan’s Master.

“Let me explain, but first let me take you back to where I stay…” said Revan “We don’t have much time as the enemy will be back with help” said Revan.

He led the exile back to his hiding place where he had stayed for the last 5 years.

“I have heard you have been gone for about five years,” said the exile, earnestly.

“Yes I have been,” replied Revan “I had to leave Bastila and the others because I was the only one that could probably stop the threat that would over throw the galaxy but it turned out I was wrong,” said Revan.

“I met Bastila briefly…”

Revans eyes widen at the name. The exile could see that he had missed her terribly and that he had not seen Bastila for over four years.

“How is she?” asked Revan, quickly.

“She misses you terriblyRevan, she doesn’t understand why you left her,” he said, sadly.

“I had to leave, because no one had any idea that a dangerous threat is about to engulf the entire galaxy all because of me,” nodded Revan sadly. His face then turns to one with determination. “But then I realized that I couldn’t do it alone” he replied. “ I had to send T3-M4 back for help…” he said.

“That’s where I came in” said the exile “I couldn’t remember any thing before I woke up in a kolto tank on Peragus station,” said the exile “I remember your little droid, Revan,” said the exile, smiling. “He’s the little droid that got me and my crew off Peragus, if it wasn’t for him I probably wouldn’t be around today,”

Revan nodded firmly.

“I have been wrong about many things, and it’s now left the galaxy in a bad state. That’s why I had to leave my crew,” Revan said. “I am glad you are here exile, my judgment I have made in the past had dire consequences for the galaxy and I have too fix it,”

“Thankyou Revan,”

“So how was Bastila?” asked Revan “I miss her terribly, I haven’t seen her for years,”

“She is thinking of you every day Revan, shes wondering and hoping that you are still alive. She loves you very much Revan” said the exile.

Revan looked at the exile firmly, he couldn’t but help hold a tear in his eyes that the woman he loves so much was still waiting for him back in republic space.

“I have to get back to her,” replied Revan, decisively.

“You will in time,” said the exile. “In the mean time I suggest that we get some rest,” ordered the exile.

Revan looked at his former general and smiled.

“You are right,” said Revan “Lets get some rest,”

Visas was meditating at the Jedi academy in the Polar Regions of Telos, she was in the training hall where the Exile had sparred with Brianna’s half sisters. A lot had happened since she met the Exile many months ago and now she was on a Journey of her life since she left her last Master. She had met the previous crew of the Ebon Hawk and some of the original crew was among them while she and her companions were searching for the Jedi Masters. Mandalore was known as Canderous and was a great friend of Revan. Of course, Revan had told him to remain behind and see if he could unite the Mandalorians for the fight that would surface. She had heard that the Exile had briefly met another of Revans companions who was an Admiral among the Republic, and his Jedi friend Bastila who was the lover of the Ex-Sith Lord. She had grown stronger in the Force over the past couple of months and some turn of events she had predicted had come true. Visas stood in a meditative state, her stance in the Force had changed thanks to the Exiles influence on her. She had grown to love the Exile but she new that his feelings were on another woman, which she respected her Masters wishes. Visas decided that she would sit down for a deeper meditative state so she could focus her thoughts on strengthening her ability in the Force. She started to chant minor words to her self.

“For the planet Katarr, where all the Jedi were killed…” she started to chant. “For the Exile that had to leave me and go on a Journey for redemption,” She whispered in her head.

She started to get images in her mind of the people she traveled with. Then as the images got faster there was an un-known face she could not make out. The meditated deeper to see if she could get the face she could not identify.

“Show me the face,” she whispered “For all life is connected through the Force,” she chanted again to herself.

She felt the Force flow through her body; it felt like as if a cold breeze was coming over her body. Finally, as the images in her mind started to slow down the mental image came into focus. There in the image she could see a young man,. He appeared to be young and innocent looking and in his mid-twenties. He appeared to not be either her leader the exile or the charismatic Revan but seemed to be some one who did serve the Jedi a long time ago. Of, course she could sense that exile had met him on Dantooine in the Jedi academy when they were searching for the Jedi Masters many months earlier. Visas probed deeper in to the image and finally focused on the boys face.

What does he have to do with any of this?

Finally, she remembers the face of the boy she had met at the Jedi academy on Dantooine when she was with the Exile and Brianna. The boys name was Mical the disciple who served the Republic.

Why am I getting mental images of this boy?

Visas quickly opened her eyes, she took a few deep breathes to calm her self. The Force for some reason was giving her a Force vision of the people the Exile had met but didn’t join on the quest with the Exile. She got up onto her feet and decided that she would try and meditate later when she got more rest. After all she was feeling a little fatigued. She headed out of the meditation room and headed for her rest room where she would ponder the image the Force had given her.

A Disturbance In The Force.

Bastila was meditating in her private quarters, a lot had happened since she last spoke to Carth. A war was coming and they did not know when the Sith would strike, Of course these Sith were not like any other she had faced before. She had slight fear for the war that was coming but she just kept reminding her self about the Jedi code.

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force.

Bastila reached out with the force, she tilted her head to listen to the echoes that were talking to her. She could sense her friend’s presences in the Force. She had grown stronger in the Force since the end of the victory celebration when the Star Forge was destroyed. As she reached deep into the Force an invisible hand then gripped her through the Force and clutched to her throat, she quickly grabbed her throat as she felt it grab hold of her and made her gasp for air, then there was a vision of a ship blowing up and thousands of voices called out in terror, and pain traveled through the Force and into her body, Bastila terrified screamed as every thing was happening all at once. Within, instant seconds the invisible hand then released its grip on the young Jedi and made her collapse to the floor as she clutched to her throat with her trying to get big gasps of air into her lungs. She could hear wicked laughter, then disappeared. She was then left lying on the ground completely stunned and petrified.

Disturbed…

“Revan,” He could hear his name be called by his worried friend. He could hear thousands of voices cal out in terror then suddenly silence. He didn’t pay any attention to the person who was calling his name. He felt cold and he felt like something was clutching to his throat as he was struggling to breathe. He heard wicked laughter as he saw the horrible vision of hundreds of people dying on a Republic cruiser. He was loosing his sense and ability to concentrate as he was forced to take in the vision. It was all over in a second when finally he looked up to find the exile calling his name.

“Revan!” he heard. “Revan! Can you hear me? Are you alright?”

He finally sat up and saw his Jedi friend frowning and wondering what the heck was going on with him. He hadn’t felt any thing in the Force like that in years since he was with Bastila.

“Revan! Are you alright?” demanded the exile, as he looked at his friend, concerned.

He just turned his head to the exile frowning and baffled to what just had happened to him. He looked troubled as he looked away.

What happening?

“Revan, care to tell me what you just happened?” asked his friend.

“I-I don’t know,” he frowned. “It was like something was gripping me through the Force then forced me to acknowledge hundreds of deaths,” he replied, puzzled. “I just felt a great disturbance in the Force,” he frowned. “I think I felt Bastila’s pain,”

“What?” the exile, frowned, as he was completely baffled to what his friend was talking about. “Has the Sith invaded?” he suggested.

Revan quickly gazed at the exile.

“Yes,” he nodded “I think they have,” he frowned, his face showing fear for the loss of his friends back home. “We have to go back to them!” he said, quickly getting up and collecting all his stuff and stuffing it all into his bag.

“Revan, calm down,” he grabbed his friend and made him face him. The exile could see Revans troubled eyes as he look into his friends face.

They’ve invaded.

He could tell what his friend was telling him.

“You will do no good If you rush back there,”

Revan frowned at his friends comment.

“I sense they have invaded, exile, they will end the Republic and my friends if I don’t go to them,” he replied, as he tried to release himself from his friends grip.

“Revan, come to your senses!” the exile replied, somberly “You will only in danger them more if you show up there, I know how important they are to you but you have to think of your safety too!” he shook his friend. “We can’t afford to loose you Revan, you are suppose to be brilliant military leader and the Republic and the galaxy can’t afford to loose you if you die in this battle, you are going to need my help, Revan as your General under your command I suggest that you listen to me, Sir!” he started to go into military mode.

TBC...

Archived