Home

Controling Mira question.

Arátoeldar

It's a little easier if you take advantage of her Point Guard (or whatever it's called feat) by running through the mines in that area. She won't set them off, but Harnarr will when he follows her through them. It also helps if you make a point to end on the opposite end of the arena from where she starts. If she stays put, then when the kath hounds are released, it will be right on her backside :(

I had a bowcaster, and the kath hounds didn't last long. The ubese guards afterwards were tough, though, because I didn't have much health.
I usually build up her stealth so that she can sneak past them without a fight or utilize mines to help "soften them up" for her.

I have played KOTOR2 all the way through and have started my second game...

I'm Mira and she gets shocked after talking to this alien in the poison gas bar.Think this is on Na Shadar planet.

After she is shocked it says your entire party is killed.

Why does this happen???

I was shocked the first time I played but didn't die...

Is there away to avoid this???

I don't want to delete this game because I have 12 hours in it.

Yes I had 2 other saved games and it keeps happening......

When the screen pops up saying your entire part is killed and you can go back to other saved games or go back to the lastest saved game.

I can move the mouse around and see my charactor with the Jedi Master back at Mira's apartment.

Like there is a bug or something.

I have even used a MOD and made Mira loke a 23 Scout with Wookie Toughness 3.

And I still die.

The 2 games I have

1) Allton is fighting two Bounty hunter girls.

2) Allton is with the rest of the party on the landing pad when some Bounty Hunters attack.

Yes I had 2 other saved games and it keeps happening......

When the screen pops up saying your entire part is killed and you can go back to other saved games or go back to the lastest saved game.

I can move the mouse around and see my charactor with the Jedi Master back at Mira's apartment.

Like there is a bug or something.

I have even used a MOD and made Mira like a 23 Scout with Wookie Toughness 3.

And I still die.

The 2 games I have

1) Allton is fighting two Bounty hunter girls.

2) Allton is with the rest of the party on the landing pad when some Bounty Hunters attack.

Archived