Home

Merry Christmas

GUNNER

Guest Falconguy

Materialists...

------------------

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale, horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rosencrantz

i hate the word panties. what a dumb word. isn't (scottish accent)*knickers*(/scottish accent) better? or...uh...*blushes and runs awee* biggrin.gif

I got the Collectors ed. Ultimate Phantom Menace SOundTrack, Seadogs, Imperium Galactica II, Star Wars biggrin.gifemolition, Gundam Epyon at 1/100th, Wing Gundam Zero at 1/100th (both Models... du'h) Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots Arena (PSX.. it rocks.) a Dex Drive (for backing upmy freaking MEMORY CARD! FINALLY) and Issue of PCGamer (latest one, devivered the day AFTER christmas!)

that's all. biggrin.gif me was good this year.

I got:

1 grey sweatshirt(lame but MUCH needed, my other one is disentigrating slowly)

1 grey Concenus shirt

X-Men DVD

The Breakfast Club DVD

Goodfellas DVD

Money for books for classes, I got enough to buy the DVD player I have been eyeing, but alas I have to spend it on BOOKS of all things.........

Julius and Ethel Rosencrantz I can't believe missed you AGAIN!

how's THAT for a creative nickname wink.gif

------------------

jup_sept.gif

I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations. (James Madison, 1788)

Archived