Home

Time War!

The Doctor

That will only stop them momentarily. They're shielding will be able to resist another explosion like that, now that they know how to do so.

*More Daleks come through the gate, their guns all firing at Bane, who is barely able to dodge them all. The security and civilians firing on the Daleks fall like flies, unable to hold out against the Daleks*

We must get down there and help them. Captain Solidus, I'll leave that in your capable...

"WE HAVE DETECTED THE LOCATION OF THE TIME LORDS! THEY MUST BE EXTERMINATED!"

*The Daleks fire more rapidly at their opponents, trying to get to the building that The Doctor and Xi-Gamma are hiding in.*

[Administrator]: "Time Lords? What do they mean, ti....." *she looks at The Doctor, in his strange clothing, and Xi-Gamma, wearing the unusual armour*

"Time Lords? What in the name of The Force is a Time Lord?"

No Time to explain right now, administrator. We must get out of here before the Daleks attack the building. *The Daleks now began to move towards the building, their assailents forgotten. The Doctor, runs out the door to the ground level, and bursts through the outer door - only to come face to face with six or seven Daleks*

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE! YOU ARE RECOGNIZED! STATE YOUR NAME, TIME LORD!"

I am...... The Doctor.

"DOCTOR? THE DOCTOR!?"

"DOCTOR DETECTED! YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE DALEK EMPIRE! YOU MUST BE EXTERMINATED!"

somebody must find a way to save The Doctor from certain death, or the fate of the galaxy will be in jeapordy!

[OOC]Sorry, I couldn't resist doing that at least once:D[OOC]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outside, Rictus Bane was having troubles of his own. For whatever reason it's BURP Gun was malfunctioning. It's Infinity Modulator would have prevented the daleks sheilds from defending against it, but it was no use if the weapon didn't even fire. Seeing the Doctor surrounded, Rictus Bane decided stealth would serve better. Seeing a lone dalek, a plan came to mind. Activating its time distortion feild, Rictus Bane raced up behind the dalek, and ripped it's head assembly off. Quickly removing the innards of the machine Rictus Bane climbed inside and replacing the head, the 'Dalek' began to move towards the captive Doctor.....

"Ah, administrator, do you think there are any Jedi in the vicinity? They might come in useful at this juncture."

Valium took the Great Key, and, twisting the bottom, it ignited into a bright green-chartreuse lightsabre, rushed out the building and sliced through the first dalek.A second fired a bolt, which he deflected back at it. A third hit, but was repulsed by his shield generator.

"Doctor, screwdriver setting four alpha!"

Out of nowhere an explosion appeared around the Daleks. When The explosion and smoke appeared all that was left was rubble and Solidus standing behind it. "See doctor. These things are alot better than your screwdriver. Three Dalaks in one..."

"EXTERMINATE!!" A dalek sneaked behind the captain and fired at him. "S*************!" The body of Captain Solidus disintergrated right infront of them.

((Just to let you know he's not dead. He was transported like Rose was on the second to last episode))

[OOC]Steven, the characters don't know that you are still alive, so you are "dead" as far as we know. When you begin telling the story from your character's point of view, make sure you make it clear that the story is taking place in a different location.[OOC]

*The Doctor, about to be killed by a Dalek, falls to the ground, activates the sonic screwdriver, and activates a small button on the bottom. A high pitched screeching noise fills tha air, and the Daleks in fron of him shut down.*

Just as effective, Captain Solidus, and far less likely to hurt the inno--

*He looks around, looking for Solidus, but can't find him*

Captain Solidus? Solidus, where are you?

*There was no response*

*As they are speaking a dalek approaches. Moments before Valium slices the dalek in half, its head lifts up, revealing Rictus Bane.*

"I am humiliated Doctor. You disabled more of these useless tin cans than I did! And I was all set on rescuing you as well. I am capable of mimicing the Dalek IFF codes, and was going to 'take you prisoner'. At least I can get out of this overweight glob of grease. It is a very unatractive design."

((I was killed by a Dalek you fool))

[OOC]We know, but the characters do not. He was speaking as his character,[/OOC]

That is what we were trying to do when we arrived here. My TARDIS can be difficult at times, you see. But you're right, we should warn the Jedi. Quickly now, Mr. Bane, back to the TARDIS.

*The Doctor walks quickly back to the city gate, and out into the desert. He stops to look for the TARDIS, spots it a short distance away, and breaks into a run towards it. When inside, he begins pressing buttons and flicking switches on the TARDIS consoles. The cloumn in the centre of the console begins to move, then stops in mid-rise.*

Bloody hell....

*The Doctor begins flicking more switches, trying to get the TARDIS moving*

"As ve seem to haff some time on our hands, Doctor, I haff a bone to pick vith you. It is extremely rude to address only vone of me and leave zee other me out. I had to tell you zis next time you met me as vell, vich means you probably vont remember, but still. Oh, and I beleive the flux capaciter needs to be reinitialized."

[OOC]I know flux capaciters are from Back to the Future not Doctor Who, but they sound so cool![OOC]

There is no flux capacitor problem. I've compensated by reversing the polarity of the neutron flow.

[OOC]I win the techno babble war - Doctor Who style (Darth InSidious knows what I mean, I think):D[/OOC]

*The Doctor looks helplessly at the controls, the smacks the console hard with the palm of his hand. The column immediately begins moving agaoin, and the strange engine noise fills the console room.*

Ah, that seems to have done the trick. We should be arriving at the Jedi Temple momentarily. I hope.

*The Doctor gently pulls down a series of levers, flicks a switch, and the column stops moving. He presses a button, and the screen comes up, displaying a large building with many pillars along the entrance.*

Ah, excellent. We've arrived at the Jedi temple.

*He pulls a large lever on the console closest to the door, which opens. He walks briskly through it*

Valium, however, pulls out what appears to be a metal stick, holds it up, and whistles. His TARDIS materialises, and he leaps in and dematerialises, eager to catch up with the Doctor on his way to Coruscant.

[OOC:Doctor: Don't you mean "reverse the polarity"? :xp: Anywho, you coulda just got mine to materialise around yours and get going...but I suppose that wouldn't be very Doctor-ish :xp:]

[OOC]Yes, I did mean reverse the polarity of the neutron flow. I was in such a hurry to win the techno babble war that I screwed up. It's fixed now

And you're right, I could have gotten yours to materialize around mine, but as you said, The Doctor would never do that.[/OOC]

*The Doctor and Rictus Bane step out of the TARDIS door, The Doctor looking around confusedly for a minute before spotting the stairs and running up them. A young man in a long brown robe is walking down the stairs.*

Excuse me, Master Jedi, can you give us directions to the Jedi Council chamber?

"I'm sorry, sir, but Jedi Council meetings are closed to all but the Masters themselves and those they summon before them."

I assure you, this is a matter of the utmost importance. We bring news of a Dalek prescence on Tattoine.

"Dalek? I've never heard of such beings. What are they?"

They are one of the most dangerous beings in this universe, and they are here to take over your galaxy. The Jedi Council must be warned.

"I'm sorry sir, but Master Yoda left explicit instuctions that the council not be disturbed, they are meeting with a man named Padronta about..."

I'm sure that Master Yoda will understand when he hears what we have to say.

*With that, The Doctor runs up the steps, attracting many curious looks as he dashes through the halls. After a few minutes of searching and many flights of steps, he finds a large ornate door at the end of the hallway. He runs through it, and is startled to see a familiar face - a man with black hair, a beard, and wearing a black tunic with gold trim. It could only be this Padronta. Suddenly, The Doctor realized what the name meant - it sounded almost exactly like the Italian word Padrone - which means Master. The Doctor was looking at his arch nemesis, the insane Time Lord who had been trying to kill him for most of their lives since graduating from the Prydonian Academy - a man calling himself The Master.*

[OOC]You know what I just realized? The Doctor has no companions right now. That never happened with Peter Davison's Doctor that I recall...

Maybe The Doctor should go to Earth and meet up with Tegan, Nyssa, and/or Adric...[/OOC]

Target Identified. Combat mode initiating. Caution Timelord. I am aware of your history and must warn you any unstable behavior will be met with excessive force, and/or repeated counselling to root out the deep seeded issues that have caused the anomalies in your behavior.

[OOC]If we are trying not to upset the Doctor Who space/time continuum I have an idea. Maybe the Dalecs have already captured one of his companions, and he is trying to rescue him/her? Maybe Solidus could meet up with him/her on a dalec mothership?[OOC]

[OOC]You know what, Rictus? That'a a fabulous idea. Doctor Who never really had any sense of continuity (ie history of the Daleks).[OOC]

*The Master looks at The Doctor with surprise, obviously not expecting him to show up. Master Windu (this is a timeframe before the galactic empire - before Anakin is discovered on Tatooine) rises from his chair, his hand at his belt, ready to draw his lightsaber at a moments notice.*

"Who are you? This is a private meeting."

Master Jedi, I suggest you arrest this man immediately. He is a violent and dangerous criminal mastermind.

"Sense deception from him, we do not"*said Master Yoda, looking The Doctor straight in the eyes*"A criminal, he cannot be"

"You have still not answered Master Windu's question, human."*said Master [insert name of giant forhead dude here]*

Please, don't call me human: just Doctor will do nicely, thank you. [OOC]I know this is a line from Tom Baker's Doctor, but I wanted to use it.[OOC] This man, who you know as Padronta, is actually known as The Master. He and I are both Time Lords from the planet Gallifrey. He is a maniacal renegade interested only in personal power - much like the Sith of your galaxy.

*The Master bowed to the Jedi Council, smirking*

"My dear Jedi: this man is obviously dillusional. He must be removed from this chamber immediately"

Master - Yoda, is it? - You say that you sense no deception from this man. Do you sense any from me? I swear to you that I am not dilusional. I have prove of the fact that I am a Time Lord. My ship, the TARDIS, is just outside the Temple. My collegue, Chancellor Valium, will be arriving soon in his own TARDIS.

At this, Valium's TARDIS materialised, and he stepped out. He looked at the Master.

"Master - 10 out of 10 as always, but sadly 1 for common sense." He looked around. "I say, this place has had a sprucing up, hasn't it?! When I was last here you fella's still met in the central spire...Of course, that was over four-hundred years ago..."

[OOC]The big forhead guy is Ki Adi Mundi[OOC]

"Known to me this man is" replied master Yoda. "Loyal and trustworthy in the past he was. If so easily lied to by this Master, we are, trust in those who have proved themselves we should."

[OOC]Dont forget Yoda is over 800 years old.[OOC]

((good to know people are taking my death so lightly))

Everything was black. It was peacefull and quite. I kind of liked it. There was the only the sound of a quite beeping. But something HAD to ruin it. I been lying there, sleeping I think. But out of the blue a loud toneless voice shouted out "EXTERMINATE" Colour soon returned to my eyes and I saw a large Dalek standing infront of me "GET UP!"

[OOC]The Doctor never showed any remorse for dead companions - he grieves in his own way[OOC]

Master Yoda, I am sure that Chancellor Valium will tell you that I can be trusted. We have come here to warn you of a great threat to the... Republic, is it now? At any rate, the Daleks have arrived in this galaxy. They will not stop until they destroy everything.

*The Doctor turns to The Master*

Including you. I suggest we put our differences aside for the time being and work together to stop the Daleks. Even you must want them stopped.

*The Doctor extends his hand to The Master, who shakes it.*

"Yes, Doctor. I do indeed wish the Daleks destroyed. That is why I am here. They must be stopped before it is to late."[OOC] For those of you who haven't seen Doctor Who before, just know that you should be skeptical about The Master wanting to save the universe[/OOC]

According to my calculations, the probabality of this Timelord being returned for trial once allowed to go free is 1 in 22046 to the hundredth power. I recommend immediate aprahension. Also this sentient cannot be trusted. The probability of an alliance with the Dalek to bring about the Doctors demise 347 to 1. These odds are unacceptable.

Don't worry, Mr. Bane, I assure you that I can take care of myself. I have after all never been defeated by the Master or the Daleks.

"Besides, the Daleks would never let me live - I am a Time Lord, an enemy of their empire"*said The Master*"They wouls use me to destroy the Doctor and then they would kill me. What do I have to gain?"

Now there is only the issue of my companions Nyssa, Tegan, and Adric. They're on Earth at the moment. If you'll excuse me, Master Jedi. Chancellor *The Doctor bows to both the Jedi Council and Chancellor Valium, then turns and begins to exit. Yoda stops him*

'Patient, must you be, Doctor. If the Daleks are out to kill you, then perhaps protection, you will need. I will send a Jedi to meet you at the temple entrance. may the Force be with you, Doctor."

And with you, Master Yoda. *The Doctor turns around again and walks out the door*

Outside the jedi council room was a R2 droid "Beep beep"

It projected an image of a man. "Hey Doc." The man was Captain Solidus "Well, I'm alive and being held hostage on the main Dalek Battleship thats above Coruscant. You cant see it due some stealth thing they have around there ship. I should really get this on my ship. Thing of all the bounties I could collect. Anyway, according to the Daleks your to come and rescue me and then they'll kill you. Not very smart are they?"

Archived