Home

which side be wimpy one no one plays?

Guest Kayote

which side be wimpy one no one plays?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. which side be wimpy one no one plays?

• Empire
    • Rebels
    • Gungans
    • Nabbo
    • Wookiee
    • Trade Federation

I voted Naboo. Not only are they not interesting but they don't seem to have any weapons or anything for that matter worthwhile.

Actually Kayote a lot of people like wookiees, don't ask me why :D

Guest ZeroXcape

Hehe, you didn't add Wookiees ;)

You added, Gunguns twice..

I don't really know how I would vote for this topic.

I voted Rebels cuz no matter how much we accept that stormtroopers suck at aiming and killing,we still overlook the first scenes in ANH where those 'horrible crappy lame' stormtroopers utterly destroyed a group of rebel troopers with only 3 or 4 losses. That makes the rebels the suckiest in my opinion. Plus the whole hiding all wussy-like on an inhospitable planet under a great big shield and huge ion cannon and STILL getting their butts whooped. That is why the Rebels are the wimpiest in my opinion. I would've voted Naboo,but their buildings look cool and I dunno nothing about their battle skills except the big ambush on the trade federation in theed(if they'd full out attacked in combat and not ambushed the Trade Feds would've won).

:naboo: =====:bdroid2:

So the Naboo ain't so bad if they kicked butt in their movie and never had their butts kicked(except voluntarily when Amidala made the naboo not attack). And also because Amidala looks good.:amidala:

Guest Master Yoda

Wouldnt you hide if you had Dozens of Star Destroyers, a SSD, and Darth Vader looking for you?? I know i would?? The rebels cant that bad if defeat the Empire in the end!!!

Originally posted by Master Yoda

Wouldnt you hide if you had Dozens of Star Destroyers, a SSD, and Darth Vader looking for you?? I know i would?? The rebels cant that bad if defeat the Empire in the end!!!

You should really quote who you are talking to, you got me really confused (thats not hard to do though) :)

Guest Superdog

All the sides are gonna be balanced guys. If your talking about the side that no one will play as because they[the civ] are stupid, I'd say the Naboo.

Originally posted by Superdog

All the sides are gonna be balanced guys. If your talking about the side that no one will play as because they[the civ] are stupid, I'd say the Naboo.

But they are gonna be balanced in a different way. Some are strong some are fast. It's all a matter of your playing style.

Except for the TF, everyone has to like them! ;)

Archived