Home

Mygeeto

codj

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Ok))

As Scur layed there gripping his sword a droid runs by looking at him and stops. the droid seemed to examine him and suddenly the droid commander raised his blaster at him and Scur quickly rolled to the side as the droid shot nipping his shoulder. "ooowww" he cried out as he grasped his shoulder.

((So....how are we going to settle this? i would have just sliced the head off the droid before it had a chance to shoot again but it's your charater and rules are rules!!))

Viper rolled and blasted at a clone pilot. He blasted several more as they ran to their ships. But too many got away.Viper had a plan he planted a mine on a ARC 170 and a mine on a Republic Starfighter. When the two arose Viper shot at ther ARC 17- which dodged the fire but got too close to the republic star fighter they both exploded causing the shield to go off and a metal cover go over it. As it did this many of the replublics ships crashed into the barrier. Viper didn't stick around long enough to find out what else would happen. He stole some clone armour and put it on. He knew it would fit becasue his bounty hunter armour had been desighned by the man who had made those clones. Jango Fett. A very good friend of Vipers. If only he was here now. Viper could not dwell on the past he had a mission to do. He made his way to the bridge...

((Jedi Atomic, I give u permission to do whatever, just don't disintigrate him or something like that, leave him recycleable)

Figuring out it was a clone, C55-3 called to his comrades and fired his wrist blaster at the clone.

"I bet your thinking i'm a clone you stupid droid" as he stood up and the droid fired at him but missed, "well I'm a mercenary and more savage than any clone.....so prepare to be deactivated!" he said with a grin as he started running toward the droid with a raised sword.

((How that? Maybe i could cut your arm aff and you fall to the ground? something like that.))

Viper entered the bridge. He shot at the clone commander and clone captain. He turned to a clone trooper reaching for his rifle. Viper kicked it out of the way.

"Viper....please"

Viper said nothing

"Goodbye clone"

A blade appeared out of the wrist slot on Vipers armour (The same as when Jango is fighting with obi wan and he stops himself from falling into the water on Kamino) and Viper hit the clone around the head. The clone's body went limp and blood trickled out from underneath the clones armour. Viper turned to the controls. He planted charges all around the room and ran. As the door behind him closed the explosions erupted and Viper heard the sound of the windows shattering and space entering the bridge which was quickly stopped by metal shutters. Viper then ran to the generator with any luck the explosives he placed here would destroy the ship. He dropped a bag into the reacotr shoot and ran back to the hanger. The bombs would no go off until Viper pressed the little red button. Viper entered a hanger but was greeted by a large group of clones. The clones turned and all raised their weapons. One of them laughed

"Some bounty hunter....any last words Viper?"

"errr.....boom?"

"Boom?"

Viper pushed the button and ran. Luckily the clones were distrcted by the large explosion which was getting louder. Viper jumped into a Repulblic starfighter and launched out. He watched the ship explode and his only words to this were

"Damn it!....My ship was in there!"

Scur jumped up and brought his sword down as the droid moved to the side only slicing off his arm. The droid fell to the ground and acted deactivated. Scur kicked the droid and turned as more droids came to help C55-3 that thought he was deactivated too as they started firing away at Scur.

C55-3 had gotten his shooting arm cut off so he knew it was usless to help his squad. So he short circuted himself which is close to suicide. Yet, he can be brought back to life the same way he was, just with a different arm. He just hope he didn't get disintigrated before being brought back to life.

Viper landed in the CIS hanger.

"I need a new ship"

"Yes Viper sir, We don't have any ships apart from Droid star fighters"

"I'm not using them!"

"Well we have one ship....it was in the possesion of Jango fett before he died"

"You mean? Slave I?"

"Yes sir"

Viper pushed the droid out of the way. The droid pointed at a seperate hanger and inside was the firespray ship Viper had help build. He ran his hand over the hull.

"Beutiful..." he said

"Sir, You've been requested to return to the planet"

"Fine. I'll go now"

he got into the ship and took off. It was nice to hear the ship hum again. He made his way to the planet below.....

codj- i'm relatively new, so i want to make sure on the rules, am i allowed to be a jedi on the battlefield? not Ki Adi Mundi, but just an original jedi. if so, here is my information:

Name: Dragoth Than-Katar

Weapon: Modified double-edged lightsaber- can disconnect the saber and use it as 2 single sabers (like darth maul and sort of like Asajj Ventress)

Class: Jedi elite

(( I guess you can be an exception. Since you want to I'll allow you to))

C55-3's comrades were finally able to grab C55-3's metallical body and send it on an ATT that was headed towards their base. Inside, the base the engineers worked on him and finally created a more superior machine, capable of independent thought and superior fighting techniques. This droid was to go back and help lead the forces to victory, using new techniques that were to be built into more droids.

When Viper landed at the destruction he had left he was amazed that the republic had gained so much ground. The CIS were taking a real battering. Viper got out of his ship and put on a nifty cloaking device. The ship was now hidden from view. He stepped out of the cloak and re-joined the battle. He swung at a passing republic solider with his ecletro sword that came out of the wrist attachements of his armour (Like Predator if anyone has seen the films). Viper jetted up to a ruined tower and looked down upon the battle. He got out a grenade and dropped it. The explosion made the tower rock. He held on. That was bad idea. The clones now knew where he was so they concentrated rocket fire on the tower. Viper was thinking how idiotic this was when he had jetpack when a EMP blast hit next to him. His jetpack fizzed and died.

"Oh Shi-"

The tower collapsed. Viper hurtled down to the ground. He hit the floor and was immediatly covered in rubbel. The clone soliders blasted at him . He quickly crawled through the rubbel making as little movement as possible. He managed to escape through a small hole bus as soon as he was out he was a target. A sniper above took his aim. Viper fell to the floor. A throbbing pain in his neck. He had been shot. He felt blood run down his neck and back. He gasped for air. He took his helmet off.

He heard a voice say

"We have him. The Traitor. Inform the chancellor that we have caught the bounty hunter known as Viper"

"Not quite" Viper gasped he turned and punched the clone in the face. He fell backwards. Viper took out his pistols and fired at the clones arround him. Another shot from the sniper made him fall to the floor. This time his leg was in pain. He gasped again and fell to the floor. He felt his arms being tied behind his back. He heard a swish and felt a crack and all was black....

C55-3 finally made it back to the forward base with plenty of reinforcements. He jumped out of the AAT he was riding in and punched a clone standing near by. The clone was knocked out cold. C55-3 then used his new dual wrist blasters and took out 4 more clones. Seeing this new powerful droid, the clones started retreating. C55-3 ran forward, wrist cannons still blazing, but every now and then he'd fire his more explosie wrist rockets that could take on a group insted of one person. C55-3 finally made it to a broken down tower where the CIS was being overwhelmed. He and the new reinforcements finally started to turn the tide, when C55-3 saw the bounty hunter that helped them fight being dragged away. He moved foward, blasting the troopers that held him in the back. A few turned around to attack, but were blasted away by a wrist rocket. C55-3 then ordered his troops to get the bounty hunter to a medic.

Dragoth sighed heavily as the last of the republic cruiser was engulfed in flames and fell to the system beneath him. He watched from the capital ship that was also orbiting Mygeeto. Before the explosions started the chain reaction, he saw one lone ship fly out of the hangar bay. He used the force to take over the sight of the last clone trooper in the hangar bay, and saw the face of the mass murderer before the trooper was torn in to the vacuum of space. Dragoth hopped in his Jedi Starfighter v2 and descended to the planet below. The clones were holding their own, and it was his job to give them the edge they needed to win the battle on the north side of the icy wasteland.

Viper jerked awake as medi droid moved. He no longer felt pain in his neck or leg. He got up. His helmet was next to him and he put it on. He was still dazed. He stood and watched as a speeder bike totaled.

"A Jedi" muttered a passing droid

Viper picked up his weapons. He knew he had to warn the Jedi of the trechory of the Republic. Viper knew the chancellor wanted to change the so called "Republic" into a galactic empire. Viper started to make his way to the wrecked speeder. But before he could get to it a clone jumped out infront of him. Viper knew him well. He had been part of Viper's squad.

"Viper"

Viper stayed silent

"It's good to see you sir"

Viper smiled. The clones that had been used to create his squad were capable of inviduality. Viper shook the soldiers hand. He waved him to a icy shelter.

"What's the news?"

"Well some of the clones capable of thinking for themselves are begening to realise the chancellors plans but by the time most of them do it will be too late"

"Agreed. I need to contact Master Yoda"

"My sources tell me after leaving Kashyyk he headed for direct centre of the trouble"

"You mean?"

"Yes. He's gone after the chancellor. And theres something else. Palpatine and his new aprentice Skywalker are after you."

"Skywalker turned against democracy?"

"It apears so sir"

"God save him. What of the other Jedi?"

"Most are dead or will be killed soon"

Viper looked towards the trashed speeder.

"We need to help the Jedi" Viper got up and ran to the speeder to find the Jedi...

Dragoth woke in the shadow of an ice cliff, with a throbbing pain down his spine. he tried to shift his weight and stand up, but a flame of pain ran through his body. "By the love of the force, heal my body," He raised his hand, and a blue light began to dance around him around him, closing open wounds and sealing bones together. Dragoth sat up slowly, and as his eyes went from blurry to focussed, he saw a figure armed to the bone with weapons and gear sprinting madly toward him. Not wanting to take his chances, he whipped out his saber staff, and used force push to hurl it right at the figure.

Viper saw the Jedi get up and look directly at him. He threw his saber staff at him but Viper was ready. He caught just before it was about to hit him and twirled it round his head and kept it steady. He went up to the Jedi and dropped the saber.

"I'm not an enemy. You are in grave danger here"

The battle continued to rage around him as more reinforcements of droids started to come to the area from the first battle. C55-3 continued using his duel wrist blasters to cut through the clone ranks. C55-3 hoped that they could defend Mygeeto. The CIS needed the planet to contiue to use its resources and currency.

Dragoth stared blanky at the bounty hunter, and picked up his saber through the force and ignited it. "Are you sure that you aren't the one in danger? Speak and convince you aren't an assasin or i will make the snow on this system stained with your blood. I am trained specifically by master yoda in the harshest matters of the force, even Jedi forms of sith powers, so speak, and i will listen."

Viper grinned

"Very nice speech Jedi. Now listen. It can not have escaped your notice that the chancellor has err....how should I put it? ambition? He plans to turn the senate into a empire. He is using this army to destroy everything. I saw with my own eyes clones turn of master yoda he managed to escape. If you stay here you will come under the same attack as master yoda. Order 66 has been executed"

Viper stopped in a dramatic silence.

"You can try and kill me if you like. But I am trained in the Jedi arts as well as many other combat styles"

Scur started hiding after killing the droid commander.

After in hiding a while, he noticed a clone commander take aim at his General, a jedi master. Scur grabbed his sniper and took aim at the clone commander. He fired at the commander nailing his helmet, going through his head and hitting another clone trooper in his shoulder, making him fall to the ground.

Then, the Jedi master noticed the sniper trail and turned around to find guns pointed at him. Scur fired again at the troopers and killed a couple. he quickly got up hooked his gun to his back and grabbed his shotgun. He ran up next to the Jedi, firing at the troopers. "Sir, the clones have turned on the Jedi and I recommend you be evacuated and come with me." Scur said to the Jedi master when the Jedi noticed a Jedi to his side fall to the ground and the troopers firing at him falling. The Jedi master soon remembered that Scur was a mercenary, so he agreed while blocking shots from the troopers. The two men escaped with their lives to a empty part of the planet.

Archived