Home

An idea for KOTOR III

Atton

My idea for KOTOR III is not a sequal but a prequal. When a played both game, the topic the the mandolorian wars was every where, KOTOR II's whole story basically revolved around that war. So my idea is that KOTOR II should be the mandolorian wars. As for who you would play would have to be a new PC (seeing as how revan and the exile have an aleady pre-determined fate).

Welcome to the LF, Atton!Absolutely not... :xp: No offense, but that is the worst idea I have heard for the storyline.

We are trying to finish the game, not open up a whole new set of questions. That would completely leave all the Revan and Exile questions unanswered, it would make the whole series unfinished.

I like the prequel idea, I actually came up with a similar idea a while back. I just tit would be fun to interact with Revan and Malak, and considering no-one from the series would have died, there's heaps of possiblities.

Actually, just had a thought - on Tatooine with the sand people side quest, the Duros says something about a Jedi being there a few years back, but it ended in blood shed. It would be pretty cool if the Jedi they refer to is the main character from a prequel.

Archived