Home

Knights Of The Old Republic: Darkness Falls

DarthSion101

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Korriban was now nothing more than a memory to Brax, it's ancient tomb's, and worn down academy had given him what he needed to know. Nar Shadaa was now where he was headed, the thrum of the engine under him felt good, affirming that he was still who he remebered being.

His robes had been stowed, the red tunic removed, undereath had been a continueance of the black leather pants, turning out to be a black flight suit in fact. A helmet had been fixed over his head, a blue reticle over one eye, his head rested back. He had a good trip ahead of him in hyperspace. He had little room to move, so he didn't, slowing his breath, retreating into a deep meditation and letting the force flow through him.

"If you don't mind Ms. Starr I'd like to park the Tardis inside the Ebon Hawk."

Words streamed from far off places, a few bits and phrases.

"Canderous is hidden on Dxun. I don't know about the rest of the old crew."

What was a Tardis, and who was Canderous, and where was Dxun? None of these things made sense to him, why did they matter? What was the Ebon Hawk? Was this the same Hawk that was on Nar Shadaa, the one he was seeking? What did this have to do With Revan. Ms. Starr, what might be Kira Starr, from the Sith Academy.

"AC-D6, what is the estimated time left for this hyperspace Jump."

"Dweet, Riiits, Dweeet, doot."

"Well...on the surface we activated the Mass Shadow Generator, per your orders..." Kira began, "But the feeling of so much death...I'd rather not talk about it, if that's okay with you."

There was a clatter behind her, and the Exile turned to see the young woman slumped over onto the table, fast asleep.

((OOC: Er...WJ, how old is your character?))

The sound of the woman's head hitting the plate was followed by a metalic-like screeching sound. A tall blue box appeared in the middle of the room, with the words "Police Public Call Box" written on the top, and a flashing white light on the roof. The light and sound stopped, and after a moment The Doctor stepped out of it, followed by Tegan and Nyssa.

*Ah, the dining room of the Ebon Hawk. You know, last time I was in here, I was pulling you out from underneath - that panel, actually. Don't worry: you were fine, just unconscious.*

Tegan looked around the room as if she would rather be in an outhouse, while Nyssa stood quietly at The Doctor's side.

((OOC: Alright, that works...I guess...))

IC:

Kira went over to the woman, making sure that she was really just sleeping and not something more serious. However, seconds later, there was a screeching sound, and a blue box popped out of thin air, making the Exile and Atton jump back, hands flying to their weapons, only relaxing when the Doctor, Tegan, and Nyssa walked out.

"Ah, the dining room of the Ebon Hawk. You know, last time I was in here, I was pulling you out from underneath - that panel, actually. Don't worry: you were fine, just unconscious." the Doctor said.

"You know, I'm not even going to ask..." Kira said. She instead busied herself trying to scrap some food together with Atton. "Are any of you hungry?"

"Yes, thank you," said Tegan, abandoning her descrimination of the Ebon Hawk. She sat down at the table and accepted the food that she was given.

"Thank you. We haven't had time for a real meal in almost three days" said Nyssa.

*Yes, well that matter at Metabilus IV got in the way of things - I never liked spiders.*

The Doctor turned and saw the food offered to him. *Well, usually I don't eat, but I suppose it can'[t hurt.* He sat down at the table next to Nyssa and accepted the food politely.

*Well, I don't see the harm, now that we're in private. But I must warn you that it will be hard to believe.* said The Doctor, putting down his utensils.

*You see, my ship, the TARDIS, is more than just a space ship. It can take me from point A to point B, yes, but it does much more than that. You see, I am from a highly advanced species known as the Gallifreyans. We are Time Lords. We have learned how to travel through time.* The Doctor continued, ignoring the incredulous looks he was getting - Nyssa and Tegan looked as if they weren't even listeing to The Doctor.

*I travelled to about.... eleven years from now, I beleive, intending to go to a planet in another galaxy called Earth. The TARDIS fell of course, and landed here - in this very room. The Hawk was badly damaged, and you, Atton, were near death. I managed to drag you both to the medical lab, where I stabalized your condition, then set in a coarse for the nearest planet - which happened to be Manaan. You were attacked agaion there, and we eventually discovered that a man calling himself The Master was trying to kill you for a Sith Lord... whose name escapes me, at the moment. Needless to say, he was stopped, and the Sith defeated - you yourself killed the Sith Lord - Darth Nullifus! That's the name!* The Doctor paused for a sip of water. *Then we all lived happily ever after!* he added, smiling.

*Ah, I see that our young friend has fallen asleep.*

*No, Nihilus was before this - years before, as you told me. This one was difinately Nullifus. Scum of a man, even for a Sith. Repulsively diabolical, ruthless, cruel - far worse than any Sith Lord before or after him, including Darth Sidious - though he's not for another 4000 years at least."

Nyssa and Tegan were still sitting talking amogst themselves, as if stories of Time Travel and The Doctor saving the universe were common-place.

Several rodian thugs came screaming out of the entertainment district cantina of Nar Shadaa, followed by their leader who flew from the main entrance and lay sprawled on the ground. A tall Mandalorian soldier in full mandalorian red battle armor, stared coldly through his t-shaped helmet visor at the thug boss. he approached and lifted the Rodian off the ground with both hands, and spoke calmly but assertively to the alien. "I am searching for the crew of the Ebon Hawk, I am told the ship is here, and I am also aware that you know where it is." The Rodian squirmed uncomfortably in Kelborn's grasp. "MEE JESSSKA POOJA NIE PUDO...." Kelborn tightened his grip. "Don't lie to me, or you'll learn the extent of mandalorian honor." The rodian seemed to looked around, to see if there was anyone who would come to his rescue, none came. He finally capitulated and told the mandalorian where the hawk was docked. Kelborn dropped the simpering fool to the ground and hurried to the main docking platforms.

As he walked through the crowded stench filled streets of Nar shadaa, he though to himself how much he hated this world. He pushed through crowds of people from many species and creeds, most who stared at him with fear or contempt, it had been some time since a fully armored mandalorian had set foot on this moon, but many had still not forgotten the wars, years earlier. HE turned yet another corner, and headed down a ramp to the platforms where the hawk was docked. as he approached the end of the ramp, he could hear voices, in several different languages, talking about the price the exchange had placed on the hawk, since it basically crippled their operations. He stepped forward into the view of the ship, and the weequay and sullustan thugs. "shiscranee Mandalorian!" one shouted fearfully, and they took off running. Behing his armored helmet a smile crossed Kelborn's lips. "Its nice to see we aren't forgotten." he muttered, and walked to the hawk, which had left its ramp down. "Don't they ever learn." he walked straightup the ramp and into the ship.

He stepped into the maintenance bay, and looked around, he decided to be creative, and activated his stealth generator. He walked straight past the hyperdrive, took a right past the medical bay, and into the main hold of the ship, where he could see a young woman fast asleep, face down in her food, the scoundrel Atton who traveled with the Jedi, the HK unit, the astromech droid, several odd looking characters, and finally the Jedi herself. HE listened for a moment to the man dressed in a jesters attire speaking about a Tardis. "what the hell is a Tardis" he thought to himself. He had seen enough, he pressed a button on his generator and deactivated his stealth shield, in front of the entire group. "I would have though you Jedi would be more careful considering all the trouble you've had the last few years." HE gazed out his visor at the bewildered party.

*Tegan's right: violence will never get you anywhere...*

The Doctor stood up suddenly, pulling the chained coin from his pocket. He began chanting again, flicking the coin to get it spinning. He stared straight into the Mandalorian's eyes (or at least, the eye screen in his helmet), lifting the coin to the Mandalorian's eyes, while his other hand felt around another pocket for something...

Nar Shadaa, the armpit of the hutt's. Whatever a hutt was. Brax slid down into the depths of the city, his ship shifting into a spectrum that was unetecable with the human eye, well it was detectable, if you looked hard enough and knew where to look. But all stealth genertaor's had that problem, he began scanning, clawed gauntlets tapped at controls almost in an absent fashion.

"Ayecee, tracka ship called the Ebon Hawk, see if you can find it."

"Dweet, dwooot, whirrrrr"

"They must have it registered as something else. Take over controls." Brax let his mind drift away again, his breathing slowed ... and he reached out in the force, searching. There were a lot of minds here, and he was having a great deal of trouble finding what he was looking for. But lucky for him he did not seek a single Jedi among a million mortal's, well he did, but that Jedi traveled with other Jedi.

He touched minds, maybe, four he figured ... his eyes shot open though, he had touched to closely, his dark energy washing over the minds of these Jedi. Would they sense it? Know he was here?

Kelborn stares amusedly at this strange man with a chain attatched to a coin. "You obviously don't know much about mandalorians, we are immune to mental persuasion, he gently pushes the mans hand away unthreateningly. "I am not here to harm any of you, I have been sent to you, from Mandalore himself. I'm here to protect you, and aid you in the battles that are to come." Keborn folds his arms accross his armored chest.

The Doctor's hand paused in the search of his pockets ((not intended to sound dirty)) and started at the Mandalorian. *You're right, I don't know much about the Mandalorians. The last time I was in this galaxy, the Mandalorians were nothing more than a ghost from the long forgotten past - they were believed to be myths, though I knew they were not.* The Doctor eyed the Mandalorain carefully. *Who is this Mandalore, anyway? I assume he is the leader of the Mandalorians? O yes, 3945 BBY... surely not Canderous Ordo? Is it actually 3945 B... O but you won't know what BBY is yet, will you? Is the leader of the Mandalorians Canderous Ordo? If so, then I would very much like to meet him. I met him once when he was a boy - he won't recognize me, I've regenerated...* The Doctor trailed off into quiet contemplation.

The silence was broken by the voice of the young woman who had fallen asleep. "Someone's touched our minds." she said.

Kelborn stared through his visor at the strangley dressed man."Who are you, you talk about galactic events, and years in the future, the ghosts of our people?" Kelborn blurted inquisitively."Our people are stronger than ever canderous....er.....Mandalore has built the clans back to where they were, we are a force once again. How can you speak of events that have not even happened or never will happen." He regained his composure "Forgive my display, it was unbecoming of a mandalorian. I am Kelborn, and like I said I am here to help." He sharply turned his head to the girl sleeping at the table. "What did you say?"

Archived