Home

It's sad but true

Guest Plasmo

Yes, there once was a newbie named Amoraq. She posted but only once. Sadly, she was eaten by a giant mosquitoe, and because of that she was unable to ever post again. (*sniff*) Now she has been replaced, (although not just anyone could replace her.) Yes, now Plasmo is here in her place. (Mwa ha ha ha!)

In other words, I couldn't post with my other name for some reason, so hopefully this one works more than once!

Originally posted by Jem:

"Sad but True" is a title to a Metallica song, you have violated their copyright by using that title for your thread: Be ready to be sued by them.

This thread doesn't amuse me, only this post does.

------------------

You know one thing that will really make a Jedi mad? Just run up and kick him in the ass...<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited January 10, 2001).]

Guest SadShadow

how in the hell do you go against that super duper metallica´s song? eek.gif

SHOW MORE RESPECT!

mad.gif :mad mad.gif

------------------

"Im becoming less human..."

SadShadow

The Lone Shadow Wing

Guest rosencrantz

!!!

hey dudes, thisplastic plasmo cell is a good 'mate of mine! be nice to her or face my wrath biggrin.gif

p.s. just for your info plastic head, most persons here do not know my true identity. please do not reveal it on this forum. thank you, come again biggrin.gif

My dearest Rosencrantz, you know that I would never, ever reveal your true identity on the web. In fact I wouldn't dream of it. By the way, my head is not plastic. It is made out of clay. Plasmo is a claymation cartoon off what used to be channel 28. Very cool cartoon! rolleyes.gif

Archived