Home

My KotOR3 Gameplay Ideas

Darth Windu

• It really annoys me when people come up with moronic comments like that. (ChAiNz.. Darth Windu posted this one!) -RH

^^^

corrected (Thank you RedHawke) :)

My mistake, and my apologies to RobQel-Droma about the mis-quote.. :(

However, as RedHawke has stated, and this goes to you too Darth Windu & DarthInsidious and everyone else, ignore a warning again, and this discussion ends.. period.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, it doesn't. Darth Maul, Darth Tyrannus, Darth Vader and Darth Sidious are all Suth Lords. However, Darth Maul and Darth Vader aren't particually strong in using the Force, while Darth Sidious is extremely strong with the Force.

!!! Darth Vader was extremly strong in the Force and so was Maul I would guess, although we do not see him use it much. IMO the way the movies show it the outcome of a lightsaber fight is primarily determined by the skill and strength in the Force and not by the physical possibilities of the opponents: We e.g. see Dooku being stronger than Obi-Wan (Ep.2 the saberlok in the end), which is physically pretty impossible. (as he was in his 80s while Obi was in his 30s)

Nope, never heard of 'electric justice'. It also does not make being Grey impossible. As for less fun, I think the added realism would make it more fun, so what's your point?

In this point I have to agree with you. The idea of "electric justice" is in my eyes just an excuse of bringing in another cool ability without having to think about consistency

RedHawke, Chainz - I said the comment was moronic, not the person making it - there's a difference. I'll freely admit that I've made some pretty stupid statements at times, but does that make me stupid? No.

Chainz - as for warnings, I didn't ignore them, nor do I appreciate the inuendo that I did.

RedHawke, Chainz - I said the comment was moronic, not the person making it - there's a difference. I'll freely admit that I've made some pretty stupid statements at times, but does that make me stupid? No.

Darth Windu, you said it, and it was taken otherwise by the other person. That is what we have to go with.

Chainz - as for warnings, I didn't ignore them, nor do I appreciate the inuendo that I did.

There was no inuendo, you need to take a different tone when a moderator warns you, you are warned. I posted my first warning on Page 1, ChAiNz posted his initial warning a few posts up, yet the problem persisted. No matter if it was you who ignored the warning or not. ChAiNz post singled out no one and covered it's bases, that is what he is supposed to do, I don't care if you feel somehow insulted by it, it is a warning to everyone... period!

I then tried to give the thread a second chance out of respect to you, but I see now that I was wrong.

You do not argue with any of us publicly when we issue a warning.

If you have a problem with this decision feel free to PM any Mod/SMod/Admin about it and plead your case.

This thread has ended. :lock:

Edit: (Clairification for Darth Windu, and anyone else interested.)

Page 1, I posted this... clearly saying to not name call anyone.

*Puts on new moderator cap*

Lay off the name calling ("idiots" comments) in your posts folks... ;)

That was #1,

Page 2, ChAiNz posted his warning...

RobQel-Droma,

Please refrain from "flame-type" namecalling.

The "no offense" line doesn't really do the trick in this instance... it is an offense and there are other words out there that can be used.

Flaming, namecalling, etc. are against Forum Policy... I understand, and hope you weren't trying to intentionally insult Darth InSidious, just please try to be more careful next time... I'm not involved in the discussion, but even I found the comments to be offensive.

You 2 have a really good debate going on and I'd hate to have to end it prematurely. Carry on gents, and keep it civil ;)

This was chance #2... as the flame type name calling continued. (Thread on last legs here.)

Then our posts #75 and #76... chance #3, this put the thread beyond it's last legs.

Instead of taking offense at a harmless warning Darth Windu, you posted something regarding them that you should have just PM'd, had you simply continued the discussion and followed the warnings, this thread would have remained open... simple as that.

Sorry you're taking it personal, but my statement is regarded towards everyone as a general warning to not ignore warnings despite who they are initially given to.

However, as RedHawke has stated, and this goes to you too Darth Windu & DarthInsidious and everyone else, ignore a warning again, and this discussion ends.. period.

However, since you are part of the 3 that has been involved in this altercation, I felt the necessity of including you. People around here seem to think that if a warning isn't directly stated to them, then it's "ok" if 'they' do it...

We've had alot of people here recently disregarding multiple warnings, and have been dealt with. This will no longer be tolerated.

If you think I have misjudged, or you disagree with my decisions.. then you (and anyone else) are always free to contact (PM) myself, a Super-Mod or Admin to state your case.

Archived