Home

Elton would be pissed.

KingCheez

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
razmilka0lt.jpg

So my disc is laggy, because my X-Box sucks. No problem. But I skip the cutscene when Elton says "You're pretty rad too" to Milka, and BANG, he's gone.

Raz is left holding her hand instead, after some careful positioning.

Now to just get Elton to disappear from Makeout Cave and the Nighttime docks.

I've gotten him to disappear from the cave via savegame editing.

Murray, you got leet hax.

Also, Mashi, don't. I'm in a state in which anyone who draws yaoi/shonen ai/anything like that will get their ARMS RIPPED OFF AND GET BEAT DOWN WITH THEM. THEY WILL THEN BE RAVENOUSLY DEVOURED BY ME, AS I INGEST THEIR DELICIOUS VITALS. I leave the lungs a bit, to listen to them scream as they yelp in terror, while I draw the pole, and begin spinning their intestines around and slurping them up like spaghetti.

As their brain continues to function, I return to ordinary cannibalism, devouring their delicious muscle tissue.

Finally, I take the pile of muscle, organ, skin and bones, and burn it all.

I do really think the Raz x Al made me go crazy. Hell, it made me and my friend, also in love with Psychonauts, go crazy too.

Therefore, we're going to pinpoint darksilicon's exact location, sending down thousands of bombs.

Now I have to go because it made me so sick to my stomach I got diarrhea, I kid you not.

Murray, you got leet hax.

Also, Mashi, don't. I'm in a state in which anyone who draws yaoi/shonen ai/anything like that will get their ARMS RIPPED OFF AND GET BEAT DOWN WITH THEM. THEY WILL THEN BE RAVENOUSLY DEVOURED BY ME, AS I INGEST THEIR DELICIOUS VITALS. I leave the lungs a bit, to listen to them scream as they yelp in terror, while I draw the pole, and begin spinning their intestines around and slurping them up like spaghetti.

As their brain continues to function, I return to ordinary cannibalism, devouring their delicious muscle tissue.

Finally, I take the pile of muscle, organ, skin and bones, and burn it all.

I do really think the Raz x Al made me go crazy. Hell, it made me and my friend, also in love with Psychonauts, go crazy too.

Therefore, we're going to pinpoint darksilicon's exact location, sending down thousands of bombs.

Now I have to go because it made me so sick to my stomach I got diarrhea, I kid you not.

OH LOOK HERE I AM! COME AND GET ME!

One time this kid cut me in line in 3rd grade and I kicked him down the stairs into the lunch boxes, and he smashed everyone's lunches.

SO I AM NOT AFRAID TO SACRIFICE FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

Well actually, I'm not, but due to... ppft, laws, I can't.

One time this kid cut me in line in 3rd grade and I kicked him down the stairs into the lunch boxes, and he smashed everyone's lunches.

SO I AM NOT AFRAID TO SACRIFICE FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

Well actually, I'm not, but due to... ppft, laws, I can't.

Haha...wow...I imagine some of those kids did not share your view. Hee hee, your crazy KingCheez. (Which, incidentally, is not a bad thing.)

And this I why I never wander into the world of Yaoi anyways. People going off on me. :D

I don't wanna die.

I hate to start a war, but now I'm just starting to get a little pissed after wandering around dA enough...Mashi, you watch me! You favourited at least one of those pictures, why aren't you at least telling your friends not to threaten to kill me and condemn me to hell?!?!?!? This all started as A JOKE. All of my rediculous couples, A JOKE. You guys take things way too seriously. Sure, my jokes get a little out of hand sometimes, but still. You have no idea how any of this started and you have no idea where any of it's going. Plus, it's not yaoi, it's shounen-ai. I haven't drawn any yaoi, so there's a little lesson from the devil DarkSilicon. And you keep mentioning ZADR, ew, guys, it's not like I support that! I hate arguing online with a bunch of immature maniacs, so I'm just going to go away now. I thought that at least you guys were open-minded, it's not like I'm posting the pictures here and telling you to love them. I just don't like being talked about behind my back.

Shonen-ai and Yaoi are the same damn thing. Concept-wise. It's like saying males and females aren't the same species, even though we're both humans.

By the way you spelled wrong:

Favorited (Unless you're european)

Hell (Capital.)

Ridiculous (An E in ridiculous? That's ridiculous.)

Shonen-ai (Trust me when I say, knowing Aura, know what shonen-ai is and am thoroughly disgusted.)

Open Minded (Two words.)

Not using that against you, just being a grammar nazi. Don't forget the lovable linebreaks.

And either way, I only said ZADR once, and now here's a shocker.

I'm not a homophobe. But poor Raz... AND poor Alphonse.

It's almost like proving God doesn't exist right there.

There. Now I'm going to shut up and go away.

But first, all of my SUPERBEST friends didn't quite get your joke.

Tab says: "oh my god."

Lit says: "BLASPHEMIES!"

Well then, have fun drawing more... "shonen-ai," as for me?

It's time to wake the Jeff. I'm sure he wants to play some Source or Starcraft.

Then we're gonna make the new Psychonauts movie.

Archived