Home

what game modes would you like?

shadowsfm

i was thinking, there really isnt enough game modes on-line. its all, "kill every one," or "kill the other team." i was thinking it would be cool if they patched in new games. like, "king of the hill." can you think up more?

erm........ first person to build a monument.

A Death star rush would be good but that would be entirely one sided unless you put a time limit on it and the Rebs could do things to slow it down.

I also like objective based multiplayer games rather than "free for all" Which is why i use to make multiplayer scinarios for me and my mates on GB:CC.

I believe a more objective based mode would be awesome. For example, the imperials have to assault certain rebel held worlds, but are limited in their choices, so the rebels can focus their forces on these areas and there wouldn't be any more easy battles. Wow, that was rambling, I apologize.

I don't know if this would work, but maybe a capture the flag. Each team has a flag at their spacestation/groundbase and there are tons of defensive weapons around it. Each team has to try to get a ton of ships to assault the other side and try to steal the other team's flag and get back to their own base with it. Maybe that's lame though....

Dedicated server deathmatch or CTF.

Simply put, it would attract the gamers who like a quick play/win. Sometimes you just want to jump in and blow stuff up, then go do something else.

For example... a 10 player space battle deathmatch server would have people hypering in with small, pre-determined fleets and going at it across the map. Maybe there would be a big objective Death Star or abandoned station that could be captured.

CTF could work... except it would have to be like JK's Capture the Ysallamiri, where you capture a specific ship or objective, and have to return it to your base.

Or a King of the Hill scenario, where the Rebels could capture an abandoned base and have to defend it from the Empire capturing it back.

Archived