Home

CHANGE THE PIC NOW!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hehehehe, mr.s and klia.....where in the hell have you been damn, you guys are as bad as smon now. and i think raz is a little hyper in thay pic

I've been....somewhere. Not really sure.

Smon is not on? Strange. Well we all have to move on. Jump the shark. Go to a better life....

Yeah, now that I've looked at it off and on many times over the past couple of days, those dilated pupils look eerie enough to scare most folks to another forum. It looks like you could reach in and touch the back of his head--through his eyes. At the very least, Raz looks like he's dipped into something illicit.

Yeah, now that I've looked at it off and on many times over the past couple of days, those dilated pupils look eerie enough to scare most folks to another forum. It looks like you could reach in and touch the back of his head--through his eyes. At the very least, Raz looks like he's dipped into something illicit.

Hehe...your icon looks inquisitive

GOD DAMNIT...IS THIS F*CK WITH ALLIE YEAR?

What? Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious to warn someone against the pirates behind them?

Anyway, I assume dinnerplate-eye-Raz up there will go away after new year's eve, hopefully to be replaced with something less hideous (please, I'm begging you).

What? Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious to warn someone against the pirates behind them?

Anyway, I assume dinnerplate-eye-Raz up there will go away after new year's eve, hopefully to be replaced with something less hideous (please, I'm begging you).

What about a different character?

Archived