Home

RAVENS WIN IT!!!!!

Andromeda

hey sorry to all of you Giants fans out there, but the Ravens won the Superbowl!!!! Yahoo!! i was so excited smile.gif Ray Lewis is wonderful, but personally i think that the mvp should have gone to Dilfer. he played a hell of a game, 'specially with his left hand all messed up. that thing was not pretty to look at, it swelled up so quickly!! and that Ravens defense is just amazing smile.gif the Giants are a great team, but not really anything they could have done. and those back to back touchdowns were probably the coolest thing i've seen in football in a loooong time...GO RAVENS!!!

------------------

If you live to be a hundred, i hope i live to be a hundred minus one so i never have to live without you!

SkirtPower@hotmail.com

Official Forum Chick

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, The Ravens are supposed to be my team, and I don't even care that they won. I didn't even remember the game was today. Shows how much of a sports fan I am smile.gif

------------------

Keyan Farlander

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."

- Bill Gates

Guest Zoom Rabbit

*(Has trained Borg weasels cordon off the stadium and contain all ravens, goats, giants and whatnot. All prisoners, including fans, are assimilated and integrated back into society as walking spycams.)*

Hmm. Looks like I won. biggrin.gif

Personally, I'm a 49er's fan to the core! Joe Montana was my hero! Back in the day, Joe Montana and Jerry Rice were unstoppable! Between Joe's passing finess and Jerry's ability to catch a football like it was covered in velcro, the San Francisco 49er's were a freight train of red and gold death.

The other team that get's my cheers are the Buffalo Bills. Doug Flutie was the best QB in the CFL, bar none. He brought the Toronto Argonauts to 3 straight championships! I'm quite pissed that Buffalo's coach won't put him on the field, when he's clearly better the the piece of horsecrap in a Bills uniform they're using now. Flutie's proved his worth in many, many games for the Bills, but I guess the guys who call the shots enjoy the sounds of defeat.

Archived