Home

PVC Dancers Outfit

Contains 10 textures for each of the three races plus Mira and the Handmaiden. Contains two models as well. (I know brwarner recently released something similar to these models, but I was already in the middle of this mod so I'm including them anyway. Besides - you may prefer brwarner's or ParasiteX's version - or maybe even the original model.)

Back to my model changes...

One model turns the boots into a heeled version ( the model height is not increased - I tried, but the bones didn't want to cooperate. Not to say that it isn't possible, but I got tired of messing with it. ) the other is without the heels. Both remove the 'skirtthing' and enhance the breasts somewhat. (Hey, it looks better to me.) I prefer the heeled version myself.

Download this mod (FileFront)

Update to allow Visas Marr to wear them.

Download Visas Marr Patch (FileFront)

Download this mod and patch (my site)

Can now be downloaded from

Nexus Mods

Deadly Stream

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kristy, I can't get your mod to work. I read where you wrote the items aren't placed in game. So how do I get them in game? Is there a cheat? I also read where you reccomended putting all of the skins and textures into a seperate file but all i can download from the mod is a single file pvc_dancer.7z. What am I doing wrong? Am I dumb or what?

Hey, I like this. In fact, all of your PVC skins are great, with the Bastila underwear and clothing ones and this one being my favorites. I have a question or two though:

1. Will this work with Brwarner's model without the skirt?

2. What PC are you using? The head doesn't look like one of the standard PC choices. If it is, then it's been too long since I last played TSL. If it isn't, which mod is it?

To LarryLaffer: I can't answer that. I just got the game and so far I just got to Telos. I don't have Visas Marr, so I have no way of knowing these things - yet. Sorry. (Actually I need to lay aside the modding and finish the game. And I would appreciate it if you don't take my textures and call it your mod.

Don't worry. I wouldn't know how to steal someones textures....even if I wanted to.

Thanks, but I have another question.

Will it work with ParasiteX's version?

I know, I'm a questionaholic. But pleae......?......

Yes. These textures will work with any of the current model mods out and any of the current texture mods will work with these models.

The reason is no one has changed how the texture is wrapped around the model, they just changed the physical apperance.

Thank you and have a nice day.

i had one problem but then i relized it quick you only did the textures of the lightside not the 2 other darkside textures it just appears like the normal but without the skirt thingy. its really an awesome mod and now that i think of it i dont think it would look good with the gray darkside body anyways so thanks for making such a great Mod HeHe

• 2 weeks later...
What do I need to change (or add) to the files so that Visas can wear these too? And what program do I need to use to do this?

You would need to get Kotor Tool and edit the *.uti files to add Visas as a wearer, though I'm not sure whether it will work or not. I tried using a Visas texture mod as a PC, and trying to get the PC to wear any of them would cause the game to crash on me. :swear:

• 4 weeks later...

First of all, I have to say thank you.. Though I don't really enjoy cheating at video games, I have to admit that if I've gotta spend 8 hours with a butt in front of my camera while I play this game I'd rather it be a hot butt in latex then a baggy/blocky butt in a flight suit or jedi robe...

I downloaded KOTOR tool because there's a couple tweaks I'd like to make to this mob, but I really don't understand the program, I'd like someone to tell me how or if it's in my power to do two things..

First off, I want to turn one of the files (probably green-black) into a black-black file.. (shame on you for not doing black latex in the first place)...

And second off, as I said, I don't really -enjoy- cheating, I want to know how I could maybe half the stats of this armor, and perhaps in turn make it upgreadable..

Hopefully I'm not to late buying the game for anyone to reply.. If you feal more comfortable please E-mail me at PM Me... Sorrowsiren out..

Mod Edit: Sorrowsiren, I realise you are a new poster, but please read our Forum Rules as posting your email address is a no-no. ;) -RH

• 2 weeks later...
hi,

I just downloaded this mod from PCGM, but I was wondering what the hell is a .7z file and do I just pop it in my "override" folder?

It's a 7-zip file... a form of compression much like .zip or .rar ;)

http://www.7-zip.org/

You'll need to extract the contents of the file before "plopping" :D

and I believe that WinRar will open 7z files too (at least mine does).. hehehe

Archived