Home

Need your help guys..

Ghost Down

I might gonna play K1 as an LS Female..but..i dont have exp.. with female mods..so..could u guys post some female related mods that u think are best ? (new heads, reskins, armor/robes , etc..) ..Also is it worth it..will many things change..or will most stay the same ??

- Dream Evil :vamp1:

Playing the alternative gender will always result in some "differences" to the storyline.. but I highly suggest it. You can kick arse just as good as any "male", and the Carth romance has some truly funny dialogue options given the opportunity... :D

As far as mods go, it depends on what you like..

I've always been a Bastila fan, but when I play a female character, I'll be damned if she has a better wardrobe than me (2 snaps in a Z formation.. uhh) hehehe.. :lol:

I prefer RedHawke's Bastila's Clothes For Female PC's

or (shameless plug) mine and RH's ;)Xia Terashai Set (limited to Asian female PC's because of skin tone)...

JdNoa's Alternate DS Dialogue is a good one to, (but it's more of a DS mod).

KristyKistic just released the Meet Athena mod recently.. and it looks like a great one to choose as well :)

If all else fails, try a "search by mod name" and use key words such "female" to get a decent listing of mods....

Archived