Home

How Would You Start KOTOR 3?

Diego Varen

Star Wars

Knights Of The Old Republic III: The Unknown Regions

As soon as the Exile defeated Darth Traya at Malachor V, the Exile told the Padawan Learners to rebuild the Jedi Order on Dantooine and also left the Droids. The Exile took the Ebon Hawk to the Unknown Regions to find Revan.

As the Sith prepare to rebuild the Star Forge, they ally with a highly respected General who used to work for Malak has decided to become the new Emperor of the Sith and lead the Sith Remnant to wipe out the Republic and the New Jedi Order.

Meanwhile, on an abandoned Sith Flagship, where a Hutt Crimelord has put a bounty on a normal person who works for the Republic...

Took from my orignal idea on the How KOTOR3 Should Start .

The game starts on an abandoned Sith Flagship (As mentioned earlier), you are being questioned on a Sith Flagship by a Hutt Crimelord, however he doesn't ask you about Revan or The Exile. Whether Light or Dark, you say, I'm not interested in questions Hutt (No LS/DS points for this). The Hutt leaves you to rot in your Cell by saying a new Emperor shall rebuild the Star Forge. However your gear has been left in your Cell and you must escape the Ship (Tutorial), fight several enemies and get to the Escape Pods, so you can get to Courscant.

When you land on Courscant, Atton finds you knocked out and takes you to the Jedi Council for questioning. As soon as you meet Masters Atton, Mira, Mical (Disciple), Visas, Juhani, Jolee and Bastila (Handmaiden is starting on the Secret Jedi Academy on Telos along with Bao-Dur). While you are being questioned by the Masters on Courscant, they ask you about Revan and The Exile. You will then customise them, their Lightsaber and what Force Powers they have. You then recieve Jedi Training (Choosing Guardian, Consular or Sentinel) from Bastila (Now a Master). When you recieve your Lightsaber, Atton tells you that you must buy a new ship for 10000 Credits as The Exile has took the Ebon Hawk to the Unknown Regions to find Revan and the True Sith leader who has started a cult (True Sith). Along with Bastila, T3-M4 and HK-47 you find more Party Members, such as a Smuggler, a Sith who rejected the Dark Side (Dustil Onasi) and many more. As soon as you buy your new Ship, you travel to all the planets from the first/second game and some new ones including Hoth and Naboo.

Sorry for this being so long as I have so many ideas. You can send in your beginning of KOTOR3 or comment on this. And I don't mean for my Story to be so Light, this story only counts if you completed as Revan and The Exile on the Light Side. I'm sorry if this is too similar to previous Threads, but I might as well start another Thread. No reason.

Archived