Home

Favorite Character

Klia

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See the great thing about Loboto is that he doesn't give a flying ****. He just wants to take your brains...sure he's mad but most mad people potrayed in the media want to kill or go on about the depths of mankind.

Nah he just wants your lifejuices...ahh I mean brains.

So that's why he's cool.

I think I'd like Fred even if I wasn't a Napolean fangirl. He knows he's not crazy yet he subjects himself to go through the horrors of insanity? Why? Well...haven't you ever just wanted to go insane for whatever reasons you harbor?

And about FMA, I love it too. However Edward never really appealed to me that much. I'm not that attracted to anime characters.

However Matt Groening's characters...mmmhmm.

......Wow, I have all the sudden became the only person who doesn't have the hots for an animated character, just a real person. That's right Fred, Crispen, Raz, Sasha, ect.

I like nobody animated from television or from movies, ect.

Most people's first crush is on an animated character..isn't that strange?

Mine totally happened the other way. I was in love with every kid that came my way and then I totally lost interest and just felt like watching T.V.

Heh, most adults still are in love with an animated character.

Because who else has blue skin?

...besides Draco.

I have seen someone who proclaimed themselves married to them...but I don't really care. Let the fools have their fun.

Blue skin.... science... madman... baby mullet... wait you can only mean...

Doctor_Drakken.gif

Whispering Rock- Ford Cruller. The fact that he is so many people, but can't remember any of it is "totally rad". And then at the ending: (Spoiler?) When he has the 'travel sized magical rock' strapped to his back and he is trying desperately to lug it around... priceless.

Thorney Towers- Definitely Dr. Loboto, the character design fit him perfectly. The shower cap was the coup de' gras though. Absolutely perfect. If only I actually had gotten to fight him, alas.

Can't say I've had a love affair with any animated character. But that may be because, being male, I tend to be a bit more shallow when it comes to love.

I have to admit though, the characters in this game seem more human than in say the Jak and Daxter series. The children act like children, the adults act like adults and the misfits act like...misfits. And they interact nicely as well, like Fred and Crispin when you first meet them, or when they leave the asylum.

And for the record, I like Edgar.

Whispering Rock - Besides Raz, I'd have to say Dogen or Ford Cruller. I know I fell in love with Dogen the first time I met him. Well, not literally in love..but he was so cute. ^^

Thorney Towers - Crispin. Just his voice amused me. I loved what he said too. Once I just sat there and listened to him and Fred. Very fun for me.

Whispering Rock

Raz, of course. I find him to be a very well developed character, and after playing the game through more times and realizing what he went through in the past, the fact that he keeps smiling always impresses me.

Thorny Towers

Fred, of course! XD I got great laughs out of standing around, listening to him chatter away. Also, his disproportionate body makes him visually fun to look at (like when he balances the teddy bear on his foot).

Fred was a great character design. I love the average Joe look of him in his memories but when he's dressed up as Napolean he looks wacky.

I'm having a hard time explaining this but compare and contrast and you'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
Whispering Rock

Dogen.

Just Dogen.

Thorney Towers

Boyd, because his mind is the best part of the game, he's totally awesome himself, and I love the line "I am the milkman. My milk is delicious."

I'm glad to see another fan of Boyd. I really did find his character fascinationg, espically when I found out that he was in fact based upon a real person. It's mindbending to think someone can and will actually think like that.

I also think it would be a nice break from the norm to be like Boyd. Not to mention his backstory fascinated me. How scared he looked when he was taken away, as if he thought he hadn't done anything when right before we saw him being dragged away.

Really interesting stuff that.

He looked so wacked out when he was throwing them milk-bottles at the department store. I think it was a lotta fun to visit Boyd's mind, because it was the first (and, argueably, only) look at a genuinely insane person's mind.

Not that I don't think Fred or Elgar were insane, but I think they were more 'haunted'.

He looked so wacked out when he was throwing them milk-bottles at the department store. I think it was a lotta fun to visit Boyd's mind, because it was the first (and, argueably, only) look at a genuinely insane person's mind.

Not that I don't think Fred or Elgar were insane, but I think they were more 'haunted'.

Well with Fred it was suppoused to be that he drove himself insane, because he wanted to, it's almost a paradox as we know he wasn't insane but if he wanted to be driven insane wouldn't that make him?

Edgar, yeah. He just had some bad memories. It's those damn psychiatrists with their damn meds.

The person who seemed the most haunted was Gloria. Yet it brings up the same question as Fred, not as much but still it's there.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived