Home

USS Missouri

Darth Sceltor

The Essential Guide to V & V has been proved wrong on multiple occcasions. An Executor is longer than an Eclipse, although not as massive. An Executor is 18.something KM long. Some guy on the TF.N Tech Commentaries has devoted most of his life to proving that point. I find his evidence quite satisfying for me. I don't have the address at hand, so I can't give it to you.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't try and take me on. I saw your post and I will stick with my statement. I know the SSD were longer, but I also now that the Eclispse wasn't made like crap. I stick by what I said, and personaly unless I see some source that disproves that the eclipse is actually longer the an SSD, that I don't question then I will believe you. I have major doubts about that website.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Rogue 9

in any case read his peace on the ENDOR HOLOCOST it is interesting, I will not continue with this strife, we can both part knowing that each of us was right "from a certain point of view.

Guest Rogue 9

first hallway to your left and straight out the airlock.

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

"So long and thanks for the fish" - HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy - I liked that book.

Archived