• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

I want the Lusankya, Executer, Eclipse II, and the Mon Remonda

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

Don't Click Here=> ani_smiles.gif

Behold the Smiley of Death, Cower in my Shadow, Unworthy ones.

Guest Rogue 9

oh, and the Akula class is one of russia's best sub, the papa class is there best boomer, anf the Alfa Class is the fastest Fast Attack Sub in the world, it has traveled at over 60 knots submerged and it has a titanium hull...but it is noisy and easy to sink. The Los Angeles Clas and Seawolf class can whoop them all, submarines that is.

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited February 21, 2001).]

Guest Rogue 9

I was responding to Admiral, I know the Trident is a missle.

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

Guest Rogue 9

You left out that it is also a MIRV

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

MIRV-ed SLBMs are pretty much useless nowadays. A properly tuned SPY array could shoot them down, plus you give the enemy a HUGE warning with dozens of huge ass missile showing up on their radar. If you want trouble, use reconfigured Harpoons carrying small nuclear warheads that have had their guidance packages reprogramming with terrain following software (although you're somewhat limited in range on those) and TASMs with a nuclear warhead and terrain following sofware. Unless the other guy is watching the hell out of whereever you are with radar, satellites, AND thermal all at once, he's not going to know what's coming until it's all over.

Guest Rogue 9

Fine I'll park my Ohio's right next to your country,pop on missle into space for an EMP attack and launch the rest with a depressed angle trajectory, you have maybe 5 minutes before your capital is imolated, not nearly enough time to find out who shot at you...and a SPY array is just a Radar, it can't shoot missles down.

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited February 22, 2001).]

yes it can. You set it for it's arc to be a half degree of bearing and set the power to full. It sends a radar pulse so powerful it is essentially an EMP weapon.

And you can't use a SLBM in a curve like that, unless you want to just crash it into a city. It needs to get up to full altitude before the nosecone breaks aparts and scatters it's warheads.

Guest Rogue 9

I already launched an EMP attack on you so your radar systems are fried, and the missles pop up to the proper altitude before seperating, if you whish I will Modify my plan to include some terrian folling Tomahawks armed with C.B.s to destroy your radar systems completely.

Guest Rogue 9

and then the follow up attack with B2 Bombers and Tactical Nukes will destroy your ability to retaliate --as a side note since we are both using U.S. technology this is going nowhere fast.

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited February 22, 2001).]

Archived