Home

USS Missouri

Darth Sceltor

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zoom Rabbit

The capital ship hasn't been invented that can withstand the 'A-wing slash.' Up_to_something.gif

It should be in your manuals...

------------------

awingtrs.gif

'Oh, no--you did not shoot that green s**t at me!'

I'll launch nukes at your boat, Nute, and when you use the EMP to disable the ones your Ageis can't take care of, it'll disable all YOUR equipment too! Then I'll send a second volley, and blow your tin can from here to hell and back.

Either that or I'll just use an Eva.

------------------

Hello, my name is Nitro, and I'm calling from BBM Bureau of Measurement, the radio ratings company...

You bet your ass!!! It can fly too! But, I mean, it was designed to fight angels... Yes, angels.

The Eva is actually a dead angel that's been covered in armor. The pilot sits in an entry plug which is inserted into the Eva. The pilot has a mental link with the dead angel, and can control it, allowing the Eva to move as fluidly as a normal human being. On the other hand, if the Eva, for example, get's its arms blown off, the pilot will feel as if his or her arms were blown off. The pilot feels everything the Eva does.

Now, the one problem with these puppies is the massive energy requirements... As one would expect, it takes a fair bit of juice to keep a dead angel kickin'. The Eva is equipped with an on-board power source, but it's only good for about 5 minutes of ass kicking. Therefore, any long-distance attack mush be done by aerial drop. Most of the fighting, however, is done within the confines of Tokyo-3, where plug-in points are available throughout the city, and an Eva can fight indefinatly.

The Eva pictured is Eva-01, the second working Eva. It's pilot's name is Shinji.

Guest SlasherX

To add on to Nitro, another different Eva actually fought under water against an submersible Angel. It was Eva 02 piloted by both Asuka and Shinji. They're were trying to protect Adam's Embryo.

Another thing, that Eva 01 don't need power recharges, it now has an S2 Inner Engine after eating an Angel limb by limb in berserker mode. It was surprising that Eva 01 was the last surviving Eva in the entire series including the movies.

Yes, but that assumes that EMP weaponry also disables the emitter, which would render it a useless device. My ship was named the Hurricane after the EMP system itself. Think about the eye of a hurricane...calm, no ill effects of the storm around it. My ship is in an EMP neutral area tongue.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

*(Forces his way into the cockpit and shows the pilot his neat pistol.)*

I don't think so! I say we turn this puppy right around and make a heading for Qandahar! Yippee!

...I haven't had real chai tea in so long. biggrin.gif

Guest Rogue 9

this is a little late, but Nine, the monitor was not blown up it sank in a storm

the Chimera was Pellean's ship, it beat an A-Wing slash attempt

and has used a varaint of that strategy to defeat a pirate fleet

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited February 19, 2001).]

Guest Coffeebean_uk

Give me a russian Kilo class sub and i bet you i could blow ten barrels of Sh*t out of yer big ship nute. face it, Its crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

I come in pieces

Hey Im a Jigsaw!!

For some reason I had the little picture of a Oscar in my head when I was thinking of the sizes...

An Akula is 370' and a kilo is a mere 343'. And the kilo only carries six torps of modest destructive abilities.

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited February 19, 2001).]

Guest Mickey Cat

This is Captain Mickey Cat of the Kzinti-controlled Galaxy-class starship Blazing Claws. My ship and its five hundred Kzinti shock troops can bring any other vessel into submission.

*(Outrageously reconfigured Federation starship takes up menacing presence in orbit, all bristling with phaser emplacements, redundant shield grids and at least a dozen extra torpedo tubes.)*

I declare this world mine. biggrin.gif

------------------

'Meeowrr!'

Archived