Home

USS Missouri

Darth Sceltor

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zoom Rabbit

*(Beams onto the bridge of the Admiral's ship with a team of Kzinti commandoes, takes him prisoner.)*

No, I think not. You're clear, Rosie! Take those hogmunchers out--!

wink.gif

*Come blasting in with the USS Missouri, 20 Ohio-class boomers, 30 Seawolf-class SSN's, and a few assorted fishing boats.*

*Launches every ICBM from the Ohio's at a blimp going overhead*

Do'h! I knew that the mulleted mice wouldn't operate the ships right if I took away their spinny wheels!!!! Oh well, at least they can fish.

*Sits down and eats some freshly caught fish*

biggrin.gif

Guest Coffeebean_uk

A kilo is the most silent and deadly diesel-electic in the world. you cant hear her under 5 knots and seen as she is underwater you dont stand much chanceof seein her either. She also has 20 tigerfish torps and 2 nuclear tipped tow (Tube launched Opitcal Wire Guided)Torps.

Think you can beat that?

Try me!!!!!!!

------------------

I come in pieces

Hey Im a Jigsaw!!

Originally posted by Coffeebean_uk:

A kilo is the most silent and deadly diesel-electic in the world. you cant hear her under 5 knots and seen as she is underwater you dont stand much chanceof seein her either. She also has 20 tigerfish torps and 2 nuclear tipped tow (Tube launched Opitcal Wire Guided)Torps.

Think you can beat that?

Try me!!!!!!!

Um. No. A kilo only carries 18 533mm torpedos, which are the smallest and least powerful torpedos on the market. And no one has nuclear torpedos anymore. START or SALT II got rid of them. Besides, my ship is TOO HUGE and HEAVILY DEFENDED to be harmed by a mere kilo. If a Typhoon RAMMED it, it wouldn't sink my ship.

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited February 21, 2001).]

Archived