Home

All the info about the menus in EAW

Master_Cain

Guest DarthMaulUK

Oh the galactic map is going to be something special on here. Once I have completed my move back to London - waited 14 days for my broadband, all will be ready!

Good to see Activision Germany putting new information out, Activision UK haven't updated their press site since May 2005!

DMUK

Oh the galactic map is going to be something special on here. Once I have completed my move back to London - waited 14 days for my broadband, all will be ready!

Good to see Activision Germany putting new information out, Activision UK haven't updated their press site since May 2005!

DMUK

Hey DMUK - I kind of missed you :) How is in UK? I hope to see you too on pff posting this type of news topics.

I still hope we could make some joint community actions.

edited

i already pmed him with this

1) 'reinforcements box' new units are shown here in this little box. By drag and drop, they can be brought on the battleground. But only in areas next to your own base or on the ground in areas called "reinforcements points".

2) Assistance (droid counselor activated)

3) Employment Holocron activate. A kind task book, indicate the intermediate objectives and also all current goals of the player, missions which still can be achieved.

4) Announcement of the tech level reached

5) Name of the planet or system

6) Units available/units maximum (the higher limit is the maximam you can maintain at present )

7) Cash holdings of the player on space map/ground maps

8 ) pause mode (to give a better overview, in too hectic situations , and in the eagerness, to be able to give instructions in combat and also times of peace )

9) Game accelerate

10) Special weapon/cannon fires (only if available)

11) BEACON/SIGNAL set on the map. visibly For human fellow players in combat

12) reinforcement request (opens window 1).

13) instruct Retreat . Since in SW EAW retreat is sometimes the better choice - survive and possibly save expensive units into the next fight . a strategy option in a RTS, which is offered for the first time in this game.

14) Options (memory, etc. load)

15) Radar/mini map

16) Movie camera mode (pursuer opinion, which switches and offers some spectacular perspectives)

17) Attack on a target

18 ) Move

19) Stop

20) to attack Everything on the way of the target

21) determine Waypoints- use more exact around units or to lead evasion of certain points to the target .

22) Selected unit or point guard/protect (functions with buildings and units)

23) activate Special abilities of the units , deactivate (depending upon abilities limits, either temporally or to deactivate manually)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Information about pro and cons of units (droid counselor)

2) Announce galactic days

3) Own tech level

4) Galactic "clock", which shows when the next cycle (day) begins. If the border is full, the player gets the Credits indicated under 7, again.

5) Units at present/unit limits, which will maintain at present maximam

6) Credits of the player

7) Total earnings of the player after a galactic day

8 ) Credit income of the planet Alderaan in one galactic day

9) Uninhabited planet (grey)

10) Neutral planet/Pirate world (yellow)

11) Own planet (green), selected

12) Hostile planet (red)

13) Unexplored planet

14) credit filter -indicate Credits of the planets on galactic map

15) Building detail filter, indicates Tech level of the space stations and buildings on galaxy map

16) Planetary filter, indicates weather and planetary, one of the advantages on the map

17) Hero filter - place the heroes higher instead of strongest unit in the fleets, in order to get an overview of where it is.

18 ) Options

19) Space unit production and building of space stations, armament

20) Ground unit and buildings production

Archived