Home

The most dangerous/stupid post i ever made!

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

I dont think milkshake should have been banned and i think most of u agree with me - he didnt event know he had done anything wrong so i thought i would put it to the vote please vote here!!!

------------------

Hindsight is 20:20

I agree. I don't care what he did.

Nearly all religions teach us to forgive.

There aren't enough Brits on this forum as it is. Milshake's the biggest poster. If he's banned, whose gonna take over? Me?

Milkshake, you're a political prisoner!

Power to the masses!

CRY FREEDOM!

Now hold on one minute. No one but Stealth tells me how to run the forum, got it.

I did what I thought I had to. I saw Milkys name pertaining to getting into some fights with Nute si I figured he must of been in on it. I was not here last week so all I have to go on is what I have heard from other members. Sure Milky didn't post the link but no one should start a war with out realizing there will be consequences. I have heard from Milky and will talk to a few other to see if I can get a better under standing of what happened.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Hey im not trying to stop u from running this forum i only saw one person post stuff that said milkshake started it and before u made your desicion u should have looked at what happened

------------------

Guest Coffeebean_uk

There is a lesson here.

IF YOU DONT KNOW ALL THE FACTS BUTT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

He (Milky) is innocent.

------------------

There is a lesson here.

IF YOU DONT KNOW ALL THE FACTS BUTT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Aimed at certain Moderators,(Hint hint.)

Coffeebean_uk Mean no offence by this post.

(Well maybe a little.)

Guest Jabba The Hunt

ok coffee this doesnt make the situation any better this is just being stupid and aggressive this requires careful - calm talking through not WWIII

------------------

Coffe, I would watch what I post. You might be Milky's friend so am I but your are not helping him or yourself by alienating the mods and admins. Watch what you say around here. They are doing their jobs by doing what they feel is right for the forums, even if you or I disagree.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

While I was talking to Nute he asked me to post this one thing. I agreed because It isn't offensive and I think this should be heard. I qoute.

Nute:

I don't think Milkshake should be banned.

well that is all he wanted me to pass along.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guys, let milky email gunner and lets drop it before more people get banned....

ps: PB told me to post this one thing for him. the skin on his arms is peeling off and he upset about that

that is all.........

Guest AceAzzameen

Chill out people. It doesn't matter if your milky's friend or his worst enemy. GUNNER is a mod, he's doing his job to the best of his ability. He's in that position for a reason, and it's not an easy job. It's very difficult to be a member of the community, and friends with posters, and still be a mod in charge of things. That position has to be respected, and you just don't go around posting that the mods are wrong because it only causes more problems. If you have a disagreement with a person in charge, you take it aside in e-mail.

That said... my other comment is so what? Milky is banned for two weeks. If someone can't survive two weeks of life without posting on an internet chat board then there is something seriously wrong. His real life friends can see him and talk to him, and the rest of us will welcome him back with a big "who are you" biggrin.gif when he returns, no big deal. Everyone needs to chill. This is a posting board, no need to cry matyr or whatever. Relax, enjoy the place for what it is.

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

Archived