Home

Help find Griff

SithJedi21

Hi, I'm new here. Anyway, so I decided to play KOTOR I again atfer all this ime, and I'm on Tatooine. I've brought Mission with and I was wondering, does anyone know where Griff is? I heard you have to save him from sandpeople or somethin', but I didn't come across him last time I played, so do any of you know where he is?

Hi, I'm new here. Anyway, so I decided to play KOTOR I again atfer all this ime, and I'm on Tatooine. I've brought Mission with and I was wondering, does anyone know where Griff is? I heard you have to save him from sandpeople or somethin', but I didn't come across him last time I played, so do any of you know where he is?

Welcome to the Forums, I remember when I joined (So many memories...), anyway, you can find Griff opposite the Jawas in captivity in the Sand People Enclave. Bring HK-47 with you and ask the Sand People if you can free Griff when you talk to Griff once. When you free him, several side quests come up for you to do. I hope this has been any use to you.

BTW am i right in thinking that this quest will only trigger if tyou speak to czerka woman on tatooine first???? I'm fairly sure i'm right so you might wanna head there first for a chat!!!!! :p

You are correct.

Also, you have to get to the point in Mission's story (by talking to her) after Griffs old girlfriend shows up.

Archived