Home

Bryant's Mod V1.5 -The BEST EaW Mod Out There!

JediBdm

1.5 Zip:

http://www.eawnexus.gamingsource.net/mods/Bryant's%20Mod%20R1.5.zip

1.5 Rar:

http://www.eawnexus.gamingsource.net/mods/Bryant's%20Mod%20R1.5.rar

This is Release 1 of Bryants Mod. This mod edits the EaW Demo WITHOUT tampering with the exe file in any way.

Features (All meaning all that are in the demo):

Full Universe

All Buildings

All Fighters

Imperial AI

Trade Routs

Heros

Aggresive Imperials who ATTACK YOU. (For Some Reason only they only do it on hardmode)

Whats New?:

No More Death Star

New Rebel Units

Empire Unlocked

All Empire Tech

Realistic EaW Campain

Pirate Fleets

Please give all credit to Bryant Malaski (Bryant.Malaski@gmail.com)

To Instal:

Copy the XML Folder that is in the RAR or Zip to your Star Wars Empire at War Demo\Gamedata\Data\ Folder

To Play as the Empire Copy the Files From ...Demo\Gamedata\Data\XML\Play as Empire Full Tech\ and past them into the XML Folder.

To Play the Level 1 Tech Campaign Copy the Files From ...Demo\Gamedata\Data\XML\Demo Campaign Level 1 Tech Start\ and past them into the XML Folder.

To Go Back to the Original Version Copy the Files From ...Demo\Gamedata\Data\XML\Default Rebel Files Backup\ into the XML folder.

Known Bugs:

Imperial Space Stations Final 4% can only be destroyed by fighters

Invisible Buildings

Rebel AI Not Working

Guest DarthMaulUK

The error happens when you attack the planet bottom of Hoth. I think its under Pirate control. If you carry on as normal and not attack it, you should be fine. I also went to that planet and managed to take control of it without a space battle, but after doing this, my cursor kept going to the left and i couldnt move right.

DMUK

Do you guys not know how to install this? Its just a simple copy + past of the xml folder, and thats all you do for everything, C+P the files, no code editing needed.

Also, certain units make the ground/space battles crash, removing them for a patch.

Only problem I found is that in Kashyyyk space, I cannot destroy the space station, meaning that I have to quit, as I cannot retreat. I destroy most of the station, except the station itself. My fleet does not fire upon it after that. Very odd, it is.

- Majin Revan

Station will only go down to 40% structure by cap ahip attack, you need to finish the rest with fighter/bomber/maruder.

I have problem with a couple planets that cannot be captured, I get a victory screen and once back in space, it shows to be under imperial control again. Problem iwth Nabbo and one other.

I did have a couple of crash when trying to attack planets but it seems to be random in nature.

I had trouble with the mod crashing on every space battle, but that's gone away now I've stopped trying to use Darth Vader in space. Does he work in land battles?

Also, has anyone checked how many land maps there are? i.e. what planets can be invaded?

What happens if you try to invade a planet which has no land map ...?

I love the mod, I've only seen one bug so far. When attacking Alderaan there was no model for the rebel (level 3) spacestation. My ships attacked where it should have been but of course I had to quit because there was no retreat option.

Other than that, it's great! Reb AI counter-attacks, ships work, production works, planetary bonuses work. Great mod :D

I love the mod, I've only seen one bug so far. When attacking Alderaan there was no model for the rebel (level 3) spacestation. My ships attacked where it should have been but of course I had to quit because there was no retreat option.
Same here. It appears on the map, though. Speaking of space stations, does anyone know what the red grid around a space station is for?

Archived