Home

Where can I get this game?

ACDC_Fanatic

The Lucasarts Store will have it back in stock in Feburary for $20. - http://store.lucasarts.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=3844;category_id=467;pcid1=;pcid2=

But, if you can't wait until then you can get it at Overstock.com for $24.90. - http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=1542971

Walmart.com and Target.com are out of stock, and there isn't really any way of knowing when they will get them back in. But, you could call up your local Walmart or Target store, they sometimes have them in stock.

Amazon.com sells it new & used starting at $13.99. Barnes and Noble looks like it's out of stock. BestBuy.com lists it as $9.99 (for just the jewel case) and lists it as part of their "buy 2 get one free" software program.

And as a last resort, if you don't mind bidding, there's Ebay. ;)

Just bear in mind the game is basically $15 new in box now.

Yeah, make sure if you get it from there you find someone with lots of stars. Check their seller history too for angry people (it's like eBay, but you can only use Buy It Now).

For example, the first seller, volcanogames, is probably a good person to buy from. He has over 24 thousand good feedback ratings to 250 bad ones in the last 12 months.

hmm, can you order online if you live in Canada? My cousin lives in Ontario and he wants this game as well so he wants to know if he can get it through the 'net and thanks for all the help.
That shouldn't be an issue for most places in North America.

For future reference, Gamestops website has a feature that lets you check to see if stores have the game based on Zip code. Type in your zip code, and the ammount of miles away your willing to travel (up to 200) and all stores within that area will list whether they have the game you want. Its updated every 24 hours.. or something.. so its fairly accurate. I know, I've used it in the morning to check for a game, and they said that they had a copy, so I went down there bought it, and checked the next day and they said they didn't have any (because I baught the last one)

I just put a bid on JA for $10 bucks on eBay. Lots of them out there...

EDIT: I posted this in another thread

Purchased From:volcanogames

Item # Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal

8254845135 STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT ACADEMY PC GAME WIN 95/98/XP NEW! 1 $10.00 USD $10.00 USD

Shipping & Handling:

(includes any seller handling fees) $9.45 USD

Shipping Insurance (not offered): --

Total: $19.45 USD

CHEAP!

I got it for ten bucks, plus the 9.45 shipping that equals just under 20 bones.

Can't beat that.

Archived