Home

XWA USER POLL

Zargon

Guest Fondas

Well, I did but that's not the point.

This is not about following rules, it's about common sense ! Most of the times, any logical person can distinguish when and where to draw the line.

Zargon, buddy, you do know that I like you, so do the admins and the mods here. Don't start a flame war here or even something worse.

We all are humans and make mistakes. If caught, we pay; one way or another.

Let it go Zarg, I'm asking this as a favor.

I KNOW you can do better than that

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I said 'Yadda yadda' and clicked the agree button.

I agree, though...it should be common sense. wink.gif Put me down for no but yes.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

As I mentioned in the heat of battle earlier, though, there is an unspoken consensus here which we practice that allows us a little leeway...the deer sex picture and similar 'risque' humor fall within this category.

So where is the line drawn? It is drawn by common sense (there are those words again.) If we have a hard time determining exactly where that line is, then we should stay well away from it. wink.gif

So. Having thoroughly discussed the philosophical gray area of moderated UBB suitability standards for posted material, I would like to open up the floor to discuss pictures of our sisters. biggrin.gif I have some dandy photos here of mine...who wants to trade?

------------------

'It takes forty-seven muscles to frown...but only two to pull the trigger.'

Guest AceAzzameen

You guys have handled the main topic... common sense. Plus being around here for a while you get a good feel for what's going on, and this latest issue certainly wasn't a couple newbies. wink.gif

But to the new topic... Rabbit, send those pics on over my way! eek.gif I don't HAVE a sister, persay rolleyes.gif ... but I'll go take pics of someone else's sis from the forums and send you those, k? biggrin.gif

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

Guest Jabba The Hunt

yeah i think it is just common sense - however i agree with zoom - yadda yadda yadda...

------------------

Hindsight is 20:20

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest emupiett

I didn't, but now I just did. I did figure that's the kind of stuff it said though. I agree 100%.

------------------

"Intensify forward firepower!!"

Even if you dont read it, you are still bound to it. ANd dont get suprised when you get banned, or one of your psots gets dleted... becasue the Mod/admins will point to it for thier reason why they did it.

Basically, if someone complains to the Siths about a post... they are REQUIRED to deal with it

Just spend a few seconds thinking of what you post before you do, if you think someone is going to be offended by it.. dont post it.

Now i remember that Deer pick.. some people might find it offensive. .some might not.. that is in one of those "grey areas" and should be posted with care

I didn't, clicked on agree and voila! Same goes for software/games agreement befor installations: yadda yadda yadda... Does anyone actually read it and if so respects it??

imagine:

"yeah my new super game on PC that cost me loads of $ I've been saving. Gonna install it and copy it for all my friends: wait a minute!: the agreement says I must respect copyright and other stuffs: I do not agree (click), damn I can't proceed instalation. Oh well might as well forget this game...."

it's silly, specially when you read that agreement on a copy, rolleyes.gif illegal rolleyes.gif CD.

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited March 02, 2001).]

Guest Thrawn

There are rules? biggrin.gif

No, I skimmed them one day cause I was bored, but I mean, there's nothing Earth shattering in their that should come as a shock.

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Rogue 9

what agreement, there was this page of gibberish with an Agree button at the bottom I just clicked it, I believe Common Sense should dictate what we do here, if your not going to do it in public chances are it is inaproprite

Guest Jabba The Hunt

yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda

------------------

If I Was any more relaxed i would be horizontal

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

THsi is what most people see:

<font size=0>

<center>Rules, regulations and discalimers</center>if blah you blah agree blah to blah abide blah by blah our blah rules blah below, blah you blah should blah press blah the blah "Agree" blah button, blah which blah will blah enable blah you blah to blah register. blah

If blah you blah do blah not blah agree, blah press blah the blah "Cancel" blah button. blah Considering blah the blah real-time blah nature blah of blah the blah XWingAlliance blah bulletin blah board, blah it blah is blah impossible blah for blah us blah to blah review blah messages blah or blah confirm blah the blah validity blah of blah information blah posted. blah Please blah remember blah that blah we blah at blah do blah not blah actively blah monitor blah the blah contents blah of blah and blah are blah not blah responsible blah for blah any blah messages blah posted. blah We blah do blah not blah vouch blah for blah or blah warrant blah the blah accuracy, blah completeness blah or blah usefulness blah of blah any blah message, blah and blah are blah not blah responsible blah for blah the blah contents blah of blah any blah message. blah The blah messages blah express blah the blah views blah of blah the blah author blah of blah the blah message, blah not blah necessarily blah the blah views blah of blah this blah BB blah or blah any blah entity blah associated blah with blah this blah BB. blah Any blah user blah who blah feels blah that blah a blah posted blah message blah is blah objectionable blah is blah encouraged blah to blah contact blah us blah immediately blah by blah email. blah We blah have blah the blah ability blah to blah remove blah objectionable blah messages blah and blah we blah will blah make blah every blah effort blah to blah do blah so, blah within blah a blah reasonable blah time blah frame, blah if blah we blah determine blah that blah removal blah is blah necessary. blah This blah is blah a blah manual blah process, blah however, blah so blah please blah realize blah that blah we blah may blah not blah be blah able blah to blah remove blah or blah edit blah particular blah messages blah immediately. blah

You blah agree, blah through blah your blah use blah of blah this blah service, blah that blah you blah will blah not blah use blah this blah BB blah to blah post blah any blah material blah which blah is blah knowingly blah false blah and/or blah defamatory, blah inaccurate, blah abusive, blah vulgar, blah hateful, blah harassing, blah obscene, blah profane, blah sexually blah oriented, blah threatening, blah invasive blah of blah a blah person's blah privacy, blah or blah otherwise blah violative blah of blah any blah law. blah You blah agree blah not blah to blah post blah any blah copyrighted blah material blah unless blah the blah copyright blah is blah owned blah by blah you blah or blah by blah this blah BB. blah

Although blah this blah BB blah does blah not blah and blah cannot blah review blah the blah messages blah posted blah and blah is blah not blah responsible blah for blah the blah content blah of blah any blah of blah these blah messages, blah we blah at blah this blah BB blah reserve blah the blah right blah to blah delete blah any blah message blah for blah any blah or blah no blah reason blah whatsoever. blah You blah remain blah solely blah responsible blah for blah the blah content blah of blah your blah messages, blah and blah you blah agree blah to blah indemnify blah and blah hold blah harmless blah this blah BB, blah Madrona blah Park, blah Inc. blah (the blah makers blah of blah the blah bulletin blah board blah software), blah and blah their blah agents blah with blah respect blah to blah any blah claim blah based blah upon blah transmission blah of blah your blah message(s). blah

We blah at blah this blah BB blah also blah reserve blah the blah right blah to blah reveal blah your blah identity blah (or blah whatever blah information blah we blah know blah about blah you) blah in blah the blah event blah of blah a blah complaint blah or blah legal blah action blah arising blah from blah any blah message blah posted blah by blah you. blah

Please blah note blah that blah advertisements, blah chain blah letters, blah pyramid blah schemes, blah and blah solicitations blah are blah inappropriate blah in blah this blah BB.

Guest Redwing

I read it when I registered at RS.net but not here...I assume they're the same. smile.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Archived